Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
F-You and Yourspace!
799 Posts
Very nice work. What did you draw it in? It looks kind of like watercolor, or pastels? Or neither? :)

·
Registered
968 Posts
Your work never ceases to amaze me. Wish I had that kind of skill.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I was hoping you drew Rossi saving that highside he almost had, that guy had his legs above his head, lol. Amazing that he saved it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
StormHawk said:
I was hoping you drew Rossi saving that highside he almost had, that guy had his legs above his head, lol. Amazing that he saved it.
U got any pics of this?

·
Autobots! Roll Out!
2,061 Posts
Nice work, how do you go about purchasing a high res version?

Steve

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Very nice work. I neveer have seen any thing I have not liked from you yet.

·
Registered
377 Posts
ProfessorChaos said:
U got any pics of this?
Nope, I was almost mid way through the race if I remember. Donington was the wet race right? They kind of blur together in my head, lol.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Top notch work agin...........and Happy Birthday

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Truck said:
Nice work, how do you go about purchasing a high res version?

Steve
There's a link in his sig to his site.

·
voted for an American
4,580 Posts
StormHawk said:
He's a damn god I tell you. He saved quite a few highsides, made a mistake and dropped a few positions pretty far from the leader and then all of a sudden he's back in the front running lap times 2 seconds faster than barros and roberts.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TTsixxer said:
He's a damn god I tell you. He saved quite a few highsides, made a mistake and dropped a few positions pretty far from the leader and then all of a sudden he's back in the front running lap times 2 seconds faster than barros and roberts.
yeah, ive never seen anybody apart from rossi saving wet highsides like THAT, there were some that went "too far" and seemed there was NO WAY saving it... and then he saves it.. unbelievable.. the biggest one was in Jerez last season though.. even rossi haters admitted that hes a god

1 - 15 of 15 Posts