Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
SBN's bad luck charm
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey....

This Saturday (8/13), I'll be flying into Boston for a week's vacation in Cape Cod with the family (Parents, uncles, aunts, cousins, yadda yadda yadda). Obviously, I'm kind of dreading this as a week with my family (and yes, I like to chill with them) is going to drive me insane without interaction with people my age. Y'all know what I'm talkin' about, right? I love 'em, but 168 hours with people in their mid to late 40's and early 50's that have kids barely in their early teens ain't a recipe for fun for a guy my age.

Can anyone who lives near there or that has been there recently give me some indication of what I can expect as far as interaction with women my age? I'm not talking sex necessarily, just the odds of hangin' with some people in their 20's.

Thanks in advance!

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Boston is ranked #1 for singles. I have no idea how that happened considering a vast majority of them are pretty snobby. There's a huge wall that needs to come down before they'll talk. I've been out of the game for quite awhile, so maybe stuff has changed.

·
SBN's bad luck charm
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mikem317 said:
Boston is ranked #1 for singles. I have no idea how that happened considering a vast majority of them are pretty snobby. There's a huge wall that needs to come down before they'll talk. I've been out of the game for quite awhile, so maybe stuff has changed.
I know. I grew up about an hour and a half southwest of Bahstin in a tiny village called Baltic, Connecticut.

What's really sad is I'll be staying in Yarmouth or Hyannis (I don't remember which town), which is around an hour and a half south of Boston, right? So I can forget meeting any womenfolk from the HaaBaa. Sucks, I know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts