Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up, going to be vacationing in panama city in september, looks like im going to be staying at twin palms as of right now(is this a good place?) also is there anything that I should check out nightlife or just normal things to have fun, oh and I hate to say it but Im not going to have my bike with me :(

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Too Bad about the bike... we have some good roads here in the panhandle...They had some storm damage from Dennis but the clean-up should be well under way by the time you get here...If you decide to bring your bike along, holler out...Snakemann, 99birdV6 and I are always looking for a reason to ride over there....

·
Don't Mess With Texas
324 Posts
Last time we were there we saw a place that rented scooters that had an Aprilia RS 50, an Alstare Gixxer, an R6, and an R1 all for rentI have no idea what prices are as we only rode by it. I was hoewever located on 98 in PCB amongst all of the condos.

·
Registered
11 Posts
there is a place in the strip mall across from holiday in that rents a new 1000rr.
i was just there a couple weeks ago without my repsol, so i got to rent one there. Pretty steep on price to rent, but worth it if you want to ride. They too have those aprillia 50 (scooters :rolleyes ) if thats your style

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
nomav6 said:
also the girl Im going with is wanting to hit up club la vela(sp) and she's wondering how hard it is to get in.
Well, I grew up in PC. Spending most weekends at or behind LaVela. If she's 18, there won't be any problems.....if not....good luck.

Have fun! And I wouldn't worry about renting a bike there. There are NO curvy roads, and about all you'll be doing anyways is sitting in traffic watching the bike overheat.

Gov

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
nomav6 said:
was just told that lavela is now closed, is this true?
It's possible. I know they were supposed to be closing because they were putting condos there. I just didn't think they were doing it until after this season.

Check out www.lavela.com and give them a call.

Gov

1 - 14 of 14 Posts