Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
What-eva
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the locals near the Laguna Seca track, can you guys give some good ideas how to attend this race? For example what is a good airport to fly in from and what is a good town to stay in that is relatively close. I have read that the local hotel rooms have gone in price 3 fold. I will have a rental car but I do not want to pay like 300 bucks a night for a stinking hotel room. I plan to fly in on Fri and leave on Sun/Mon. Thanks…

·
Registered
304 Posts
Twitch Macabre said:
Bump for desperoration.....
Why are you so desperate? It's a year away. I would like to have some info, though, as I already have tickets as well.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
room prices are already going up........got my rooms already....... :D

sorry can't help, were planning on driving there.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
??? So it's go for MotoGP at Laguna Seca?! Haven't been following the issue. I'll sleep in the rental car for all I care! Sweet. Any links?

·
Registered
825 Posts
I just got my room reserved in Salinas (Residence Inn Salinas) about 10 miles from the track for $170. a night. Rooms are starting to sell out all over. If you look on the web and see no room available I would still call, that is how our group was still able to get 4 rooms. As far as airports I think San Jose, CA (SJC) might be the way to go.
As far as rental cars Enterprise is everywhere out here but, I would look into SportBikeRental.com they were at Laguna Seca this year. Hope this helps out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts