Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Venomous Duck
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody up for watching racing this weekend? Between WSBK, AMA, and MotoGP there is a ton of good racing on Sunday. I'm having people up to my place in Ames to watch the races...all are welcome to join. The first WSBK race is at noon on Sunday, MotoGP is at 4.

·
Lowlife
7,019 Posts
wsbk, ama, moto gp............

fuck yeah

:headbang

I dunno if I'll get out or not...I got a fairly hideous sunburn :bitchslap ...I suck at sunscreen.

·
Venomous Duck
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wsbk, ama, moto gp............

fuck yeah

:headbang

I dunno if I'll get out or not...I got a fairly hideous sunburn :bitchslap ...I suck at sunscreen.
oh, suck it up buttercup and get your ass down to watch some racing

·
Lowlife
7,019 Posts
yeah...ummmm...I don't think you quite understand..this shit is like I jumped into a deep fryer...
I should clarify...If I go...I would not be riding because anything against my skin is irritating as hell...so I doubt a jacket would be in order...I could prolly cage down though if she doesn't already have plans for me...not sure since she is upstairs baking in her own skin also...but asleep.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Quite the racing weekend, and there's a surprisingly large amount of it on *broadcast* TV, to boot. MotoGP, F1, American Le Mans, IRL... Makes up for the fact that nearly every channel I turned to last weekend had frigging GOLF on.:angry:angry:angry

·
Spider Monkey Invasion
1,316 Posts
Hey Tim, you moved yet? If so, where you at? Think I lost your phone number in my old phone...

·
Venomous Duck
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Tim, you moved yet? If so, where you at? Think I lost your phone number in my old phone...
I'm moving over the next week...cleaning and packing today, fun stuff :hshot

Sent you a PM

·
Spider Monkey Invasion
1,316 Posts
I dunno...Stevo likes to be "packed"...of course he *IS* rather feminine...

·
Venomous Duck
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Game on :cheers

·
Spider Monkey Invasion
1,316 Posts
I decided to stay in my nice 65 degree basement and watch racing this weekend.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
I like being in a 95 degree room with 3 other sweaty guys.........watching racing....

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts