Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather Permitting

U.S. Bank Fireworks
July 3, 2004
Veterans Park
9:30pm

Meet at Brookfield Square at 7:30pm and kickstands up PROMPTLY at 8:00pm. The best route down to the lakefront to avoid as much traffic as possible would be to take Greenfield down to National and then either take 5th or 1st St over to Wells and the surrounding streets.

Last year, the couple of us that went, parked just off of Wells right behind the War Memorial and then walked it from there down to the lakefront. I've been standing/sitting in the same area for the last 4-5 years and everyone that went last year agreed that is one of the best spots to view the fireworks...they were going off right above us.

Again this is weather permitting because the forecast is currently looking to be raining and wet and in the mid-70s...but that could change by Saturday.

Who's thinking about getting together...post up!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I might be there this time....sorry Brian for kinda bailing on Tues, I ended up picking that girl up, but then found out she did not have much time.....so just rode local.....I'll try to make the 3rd here....

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
whats up everyone! howd the ride go last nite no one let me know =( i feel left out (even tho in a way i kinda am still) i FINALLY got off of work and it wont happen for a very very long time so in that case is anyone up for riding tonite?? =)

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
again, im in

·
Registered
444 Posts
alright, ya talked me into it. BTW - Brian, have you heard anything about any fireworks going off this year?

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thought I'd bump this up to the top just in case the weather cooperates even though it doesn't look good.

Either way I try my best to be on the bike or in the car at BFS at 7:30pm just in case 1 or 2 people want to come with me...I can get free parking for one car in the M&I parking structure on Wells and Water.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
i left another post ..oh crap.. is anyone gonna take their bikes.. highly unlikely for me its supposta rain today and tomorrow 80% chance.. thats too much for me lol is anyone gonna go down to summefest?? i probly plan on goin today and tomorrow to see 311 and fuel......anyone else??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts