2K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  gixerking 
#1 ·
a little beefier than the ranger
Im still looking for a good deal on a two bike trailer
also could you spare some change for gas? :a2

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
:blowme very nice but who'se the dufious standing by it....

#4 ·
holy huge picture there batman...

looks like a nice truck. details?

#7 ·
nope no diesel its a gas guzzler heavy 3/4 4x4 off road im 5'10" that fooking thing is tall. its the replacement for my wifes blazer with 160000 miles on it she gets my old ranger till she lets go of some coin to buy her self a yukon. And as far as the dufus well if i were born good looking too it wouldnt have been fair to the rest of the guys in the world :blowme

#13 ·
Looneyone said:
Wife ? when you get married ?
that's kinda what i was wondering.... :bj

#15 ·
spdfreq said:
All right busted shes not the wife yet but its getting close end of august.
just say NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO........
run Forest run, run like the wind, run today and live to fight another day.......

just playing i wish ya the best of luck :)

even though i'm pretty sure i won't be getting invited to the wedding - prolly hold up the ceremony with my slow ass...... :alky

#16 ·
badgixxer said:
just say NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO........
run Forest run, run like the wind, run today and live to fight another day.......

just playing i wish ya the best of luck :)

even though i'm pretty sure i won't be getting invited to the wedding - prolly hold up the ceremony with my slow ass...... :alky
Wont be anyone there except family and a budy of mine i had him get ordained over the internet hes marrying us. Were spending the money on the honeymoon.

#17 ·
spdfreq said:
Wont be anyone there except family and a budy of mine i had him get ordained over the internet hes marrying us. Were spending the money on the honeymoon.
Besure to give me some pics and vids for YOUR music video.... and what song would you like me to use ?.... please no "it's a small world after all"..... that's been reserved for someone else :p

#18 ·
Looneyone said:
Besure to give me some pics and vids for YOUR music video.... and what song would you like me to use ?.... please "it's a slow world after all"..... that's been reserved for you:p

bwaaaahahahahahahaaha

#20 ·
spdfreq said:

THAT'S what I wanna do..get ordained over the internet...Im sure there are chicks out there who have a fetish of doin it with an ordained priest !! Where do you go??

Phil

#21 ·
Grashopr said:
THAT'S what I wanna do..get ordained over the internet...Im sure there are chicks out there who have a fetish of doin it with an ordained priest !! Where do you go??

Phil
to Hell for being a pervert..... :bj

#24 ·
Looneyone said:
I've got one in mind for ya.... "Another One Bites The Dust" by Queen :alky
:blowingup

what about "rock your body" by justin fairylake? :eek: :alky

#26 ·
Looneyone said:
You know.... I am proud to admit I have never heard that song ...... :nerd :leghump

aww come on now, you can tell us the truth. dont tell me you werent watching when he exposed janets boobie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.