Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping I can scout that road south of Des Moines before the weekend and maybe we can get a couple people out. As of now it's supposed to be in the 50's and decent on Friday and Saturday. Let me know.

Got a good short ride in today with need2ride and the other dude. I'm terrible with names and forgot them as soon as you told me :D Hopefully we can get some more people out.

·
Venomous Duck
2,890 Posts
Got a good short ride in today with need2ride and the other dude. I'm terrible with names and forgot them as soon as you told me :D Hopefully we can get some more people out.
You guys need to learn to use cell phones and call around...I didn't see SBN until much later today, otherwise I might have been persuaded to ride today.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maybe if you would have called me when you went to haussen house.....that'll teach you!

·
Venomous Duck
2,890 Posts
maybe if you would have called me when you went to haussen house.....that'll teach you!
Fine we're even.

Oh well...I got some good wrenching done today, much needed wrenching at that. The track bike is one step closer to being ready for Putnam :banana

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
are you free next weekend?

·
Venomous Duck
2,890 Posts
unfortunately, none of you clowns are free...you are all coming up to set my sag:twofinger

what is this road you speak of?
I'll come and help you with the sag...but not next weekend. I'll be in Minneapolis for a bachelor party :banana

·
Lowlife
7,019 Posts
sorry, but you'll have to wait for the next sucker to get married..

I guess it doesn't matter though for now since you are the master of my axle and bolts...so get to work.......

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gotta work at 4 but im game before that!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts