Sport Bikes banner

Unfortunate death of a teenager.....

1K views 25 replies 23 participants last post by  youarealldoomed1977 
#1 ·
I saw this on another message board and thought that this was such a tragic loss for the father.....

#7 ·
F2 600 Guy said:
man wut the hell was that kid thinkin? now his mom and dad will have to live with it and hes dead. RIP
Unfortunately, he was thinking like a 13/14 y.o. My sympathies are with his family.

#11 ·
I just hope that this wasn't the first time he rode that bike. Seems like he was skilled enough to ride and surely he didn't learn that on his own. Maybe Dad gave him some lessons without enough warning not to go on his own. I know a lot of parents whose negligent attitudes border on the criminal.

#12 ·
Why do they have to call out sport bikes? How about bikes? Just motorcycles. Why can't they just say "motorcycles" in one these stories. I hate reporters/editors/press like this that sportbikes out for no reason. :bitchslap

Princeton's father is a competitive racer. His mother told authorities and Local 2 that they had both warned their son about the dangers of sport bikes.
RIP though.

#13 ·
mikem317 said:
Why do they have to call out sport bikes? How about bikes? Just motorcycles. Why can't they just say "motorcycles" in one these stories. I hate reporters/editors/press like this that sportbikes out for no reason. :bitchslap
They didn't even say what it was, 600, 750 or 1000. If they are gonna point out it was a sportbike they might as well say what it was...

It's too bad about him though.

#16 ·
FloridaMike said:
while im 26 and dont live at home.. i keep my bike in the garage of my moms house, where my 12 year old brother also lives... I always make sure to take the keys with me because I know how kids think...

sad story..
Exactly. I always leave my 636 key in the ignition because I know there's no children at my house and no one is dumb enough to take my 10,000 dollar bike for a joy ride. It's easier for me when I've got all my gear on to just start it up without fishing for keys, and I'm less likely to lose it.

However with my stuntbike, I keep the key on my car and house ring, because I know someone might come over and think, well it's a POS and has an engine cage on it so even if I didn't wreck it I can't hurt the bike. I don't care if you hurt the bike or not I don't want someone with no motorcycle experience riding a 15up 600cc sportbike.

#21 ·
off topic...look at that news page that the story is on. Every frickin headline, is so and so got shot, murdered a teacher, driver dies before hitting fence, big rig pulled over by city truck, Dallas more liberal than austin???thats wierd. Those are some of the whackiest headlines ive ever seen. That must be like an action news station. Is it really that bad in houston???

ps...my favorite. Man shot in park.

#24 ·
Meh2u said:
Who leaves the keys to a sportbike at home with an unsupervised teenager?
So its the parents fault ? This guys kid is dead beacuse he left the keys hanging up where they belong.
If any of my kids tried this and didnt die they would wish they had.
My heart is breaking for this family. Your just a kid yourself with no idea what its like too be a parent. So ill try and not call you a moron for posting somthing so fucking stupid.

Relic

#25 ·
Noltonr said:
Sad stroy this happen two blocks away from my house and i seen that boy riding a dirtbike eariler that day :(

welli guess thats how he knew how to ride it. him and his dad prolly rode dirtbikes together but the sportbike was offlimits, maybe he figured he could take it for a spin and get away with it.

stories like this always remind me how fragile life really is. it only takes a split second one bad choice by you or someone else, or just freaky bad luck and your toast.

#26 ·
Relic said:
So its the parents fault ? This guys kid is dead beacuse he left the keys hanging up where they belong.
If any of my kids tried this and didnt die they would wish they had.
My heart is breaking for this family. Your just a kid yourself with no idea what its like too be a parent. So ill try and not call you a moron for posting somthing so fucking stupid.

Relic
Get a life and I'll try not to call you a bitch. It's the kids fault for taking the bike, and the parents could have made a better decision by not having left the keys around to begin with.

Some people make better decisions than others. No one said it was their fault.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.