Sport Bikes banner

121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
18,682 Posts
hybrid said:
Tell you what.........have a hole punched into your abdomen and watch yourself bleed out like its a fountain and Ill tell you who Im not afraid of.
Huh? Is this some sort of threat?

I've always thought the biggest mouths for carrying a gun (you know, the ones who won't leave home without one) also seem like big pussies. Well that and like nutjobs. Obviously there are some legitimate reasons to carry a gun. And, I suppose, there are also some non-nutjobs who carry. I just haven't met any.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
jim schmidt said:
Huh? Is this some sort of threat?
No its an example of why Im a huge proponent of CCW and the right to weapons period. I wasnt armed when I got a leak sprung on me. Funny how when you watch a couple pints of blood and urine mixing as they pour from your body that you may choose to think a bit differently about people and what they are capable of.

jim schmidt said:
I've always thought the biggest mouths for carrying a gun (you know, the ones who won't leave home without one) also seem like big pussies. Well that and like nutjobs. Obviously there are some legitimate reasons to carry a gun. And, I suppose, there are also some non-nutjobs who carry. I just haven't met any.
I carry specificaly for the reason above, Its funny that since I have been armed that I havent ever had to have a reason for using it let alone brandish it. But Im not willing to take the chance on someone not gutting me someday because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
Get a job bush :eek:nfloor

121 - 125 of 125 Posts