Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i got rear ended at the end of may...Its 4100 dollars worth of damage and there deciding to fix it...dont ask why but they are lol...so i wanna get a undertail for the bike but i can only find one and thats by hot bodies...Does anyone know of any other kind if so can i get a link please or a picture?...also i would like to get integrated tail lights for the bike to clean up the back alil more but the only ones ive found are these white ones that personally to me look odd... Please if you have any info on them please shoot me some links or pics or websites to look at...

thank you

·
5,547 Posts
Try searching "undertail".

·
5,547 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Idealcycle.com.....a few shots for ya. 150-200 with shipping (mines unpainted ABS black) but do come in many colors. I worked with a person named Samuel Diaz.

To bad they just won't total so you could start fresh with a new bike.

·
5,547 Posts
IMO the location of your tag is just asking for trouble from the police.

·
5,547 Posts
Yup, thats a 1200$ ticket here in Fla
Bingo! That's what I wanted. I'm not really sure what that will cost you here in the tri-state area of Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky because it doesn't apply to me, but I have heard guys bitching about the police didn't like the location of there tag or it wasn't visible enough from 50 feet or something to that affect in Ohio.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yeah....I'll be changing that very soon....I guess this is a forum ticket from SBN, hope there no fines with that....LOL

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have that same undertail, although it only has one row of LEDs for the turn signals.
Purchased from Sportbike-Xtremes.com
They have black, red, green, and primer.

P.S. If you don't like the "K"s in the lights, it's easy to peel them off before you install the thing. Personally, I like them.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi I'm looking for an undertail as well so I wanted to say thanks for the pics. My question is how good is the fit? I mean does everything line up right since I want it to look like a factory fit. While pouring through online stuff I decided I really wanted the mototeck piece listed here http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/zzr-600/379834-appearence-mods-3.html#post3366369
but alas moto was bought out and now they are part of rackinmotion who seems to have changed the part slightly to a 4 bulb set up I'm not as keen on.

Anyway on any of these posts if you could rate the fit that would be appreciated! Also just started looking for nice fitting flushmounts so any tips on well fit sigs would rock. Minus Gregs nipple sigs. They are small and make me nervous.
Thanks

p.s. nice undertails btw I'm just not sure yet if I want sunken tail lights. So many choices...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thats only a $35 ticket in missouri classified as an improper display of a lp, ive had a number of them in my cage(bodykit) and on my bike(no red light tickets)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey I know this thread is beyond history but came across this looking for an undertail kit. Does anyone still sell these? I couldn't find them

·
5,547 Posts
Hey I know this thread is beyond history but came across this looking for an undertail kit. Does anyone still sell these? I couldn't find them
You didn't look hard enough. The internet is such a great place:eek:nfloor

I have this one from Mototeck on my 2006 ZZR600. It's paint matched and has amber LED turn signals with clear lenses, and the under tail even has one very bright white LED for the license plate light.

Mototeck Innovation*::*Motorcycle*::*Undertail & Mini-Tail*::*Kawasaki*::*Mini-tail ZX-6R 98-02 / ZZR600 05-09

This under tail replaces the OEM brake lights as well.

Mototeck Innovation*::*Motorcycle*::*Undertail & Mini-Tail*::*Kawasaki*::*Undertail ZX-6R 98-02 / ZZR600 05-09

Here's the other one.... idealcycle - Kawasaki

1 - 15 of 15 Posts