Sport Bikes banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
If you dont mind, could you email those pics to me. I'd like to see them but at work photobucket/Flikr/imageshack are all blocked sites and I cannot see the pics you posted.

[email protected]

Or if someone can rehost them on here or anothersite.

Thanks
Ryan

·
51 times World Champions
3,861 Posts
If you dont mind, could you email those pics to me. I'd like to see them but at work photobucket/Flikr/imageshack are all blocked sites and I cannot see the pics you posted.

[email protected]

Or if someone can rehost them on here or anothersite.

Thanks
Ryan
:cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thats a 650 if I am not mistaken. But If I were to do my own piping from the heads back to a slip-on, it looks like there is a catalytic converter there, can I get rid of that on my GT250R or will it hurt performance at all?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thats a 650 if I am not mistaken. But If I were to do my own piping from the heads back to a slip-on, it looks like there is a catalytic converter there, can I get rid of that on my GT250R or will it hurt performance at all?
black bike on the pics above is 250.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Ok, does anyone know if removing, what looks to me like a catalytic converter, hurts performance at all?
i havent seen any 250s without plastics so i dont know for sure but my 650 didnt seem to have that coverter that you are talking about. i was doing some work on mine resontly(clutch cable) so i decided to take some pics. as you can see there on my pic, it's just pipe from the motor. and it's same thing from the other cylinder.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hello all. I just bought a 2008 GT650R and I gotta say.......I love it. So now Im looking for parts and mods. I like the black 250 with the under tail exhaust. Sweet bike!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hello all. I just bought a 2008 GT650R and I gotta say.......I love it. So now Im looking for parts and mods. I like the black 250 with the under tail exhaust. Sweet bike!!!
go through this forum and you'll find everything you need for your bike. everything. welcome to the club.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts