Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking into under armour t-shirts especially their heatgear line. Does anyone know whats the main difference between the "Grippy Full t-shirt", "Full t-shirt" and the "UA metal heatgear full t-shirt" I'm going to be wearing a leather two piece suit so I don't know which of the three would be the best. Any help would be apreciated.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
I usually wear the "looser" one, its less form fitting (thank God!) But I do have one that's more fitting, I have yet to wear it. I would probably go the nearest sports-gear store near you to try their stuff on. IMO their sizes are all over the board, different lines have different sizing.

Pluses on UA: don't bunch up like cotton, don't hold sweat against your body, overall very comfortable.

I'm probably going to be buying more soon.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I never thought about going to a local dealer. Just did a dealer search on they're site and there are around 10 or so local, so I might check them out. Thanks.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I wear the long sleeve form fitting shirt. I think it's a turf-gear? I find it great because it wicks away sweat and makes it SOOOO much easier to take off my jacket when I'm sweaty. Nothing worse than trying to get a jacket off on sweaty arms and the leather won't budge and then your arms are caught behind you stuck. Happened to me last week at a coffee shop with everyone looking and laughing.... :)

·
Registered
471 Posts
I wear the UA heat gear underneath kevlar body armor in florida's summer heat.. doesnt stop me from sweating.. but it definitely dries quicker and keeps the sweat off my body

UA is great :beer

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just make sure if you order it online you get the correct one! I accidentally ordered the half shirt which is currently on it's way back for a full t-shirt version. Had a good laugh though when I took it out of the package and held it up to me. Thing barely came passed my chest. I mean yeah it would look good on a female but not me! Had my buddy with a nice beer gut put it on and we were cracking up for a good hour about it.

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Get the long sleeved shirt to wear under leathers. I don't think there is a heat gear long sleeved shirt, only turf gear.

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
I wear UA when i snowboard (coldgear leggins and shirt) and when I play hockey, (depending on the rink, hotgear or coldgear) it is worth it's weight in gold. (they charge about as much for it as well, it is very light and confortable) I have yet to wear it while riding, maybe if the weather holds out for a little while tomorrow, I will try it out... Check out Sports Authority or Galians or whatever sporting goods stores you have in your area... it is awesome stuff... On a side note, Calvin Klein has started marketing the same thing as underware with the CK tag on it. Prices are the same as the UA and it works just as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts