Sport Bikes banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
584 Posts
firefighter81 said:
If you access to a military base or know someone who does, they should sell it at military clothing sales.
yup. I wear it with my uniform every day. It's too damn hot here in summer to wear regular black t-shirts. I love it. Never wore it under gear on a bike though (yet)

· #1 Gear Nazi
4,743 Posts
We're not allowed to wear UnderArmour with our uniforms, because refueling planes they want us to be static free. I don't think the UnderArmour creates static, but it's not in regulation that we can wear it. I never wear my BDU top anyways, so I couldn't get away with wearing it underneath, just wear my regular black t-shirt.

· Registered
584 Posts
firefighter81 said:
We're not allowed to wear UnderArmour with our uniforms, because refueling planes they want us to be static free. I don't think the UnderArmour creates static, but it's not in regulation that we can wear it. I never wear my BDU top anyways, so I couldn't get away with wearing it underneath, just wear my regular black t-shirt.
I buy the subdued version. Black with black logo, so there are never any problems (BTW, it's nice to jump on here and talk bike stuff... and take a break from writing EPRs :) )

· Registered
413 Posts
I wore the under armour heat gear in Iraq, I will say this, I won't put on a uniform ever again without wearing under armour, regs be damned.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.