Sport Bikes banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· #1 Gear Nazi
4,743 Posts
I have the hot weather underarmour shirt and boxers. Let me tell you, they work wonders *IF* you have a jacket/pants with good ventilation. That's what it does, it absorbs your sweat, and with airflow hitting it, the sweat evaporates off the shirt, keeping you cool and dry. It's the only thing I wear under my leathers racing.

· #1 Gear Nazi
4,743 Posts
Piccolo said:
Was it the hot weather Under Armour gear?

They make hot weather clothing and cold weather clothing. Hot weather absorbs/evaportates sweat, cold weather retains body heat. I can't vouch for the cold weather stuff, I don't have any.

· #1 Gear Nazi
4,743 Posts
Fire&Thunder said:
Yeah, it's hot weather. I like the feel an all, but it didn't work the way I thought it would.
You have to have VENTED GEAR for it to do it's magic. Trust me, all the MotoGP guys wear similar stuff, and they all find it works wonders.

· #1 Gear Nazi
4,743 Posts
We're not allowed to wear UnderArmour with our uniforms, because refueling planes they want us to be static free. I don't think the UnderArmour creates static, but it's not in regulation that we can wear it. I never wear my BDU top anyways, so I couldn't get away with wearing it underneath, just wear my regular black t-shirt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.