Sport Bikes banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think I've seen pics of the uncaged sliders on a 07' yet, so here are a few pics of my first mod. Also, if you are going to install sliders, take note that there is an extra frame "leg" on the left side with a bolt that connects to the engine. I mistakenly installed the left side slider on this forward bolt first, and then noticed my mistake after I installed the other side. Fortunately, the blue locktite hadn't set yet and I was able to easily switch to the correct middle bolt on the left side. After reading different threads, I decided to torque all the bolts to 35 lb/ft. The black color really blends in with the frame and motor - you hardly notice them.

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got it from Dupage Honda/Yamaha. I am really pleased with them, they delievered it to my garage today while I was at work since it was going to rain tonight. They gave me $1000 below MSRP, but then of course add the freight, prep, and tax and I was at about $7200 out the door. There's more pics in the bike pic sticky.

·
Registered
64 Posts
looks great. I wish i could get mine that clean again. suppose I could if I spent 3 hrs on all the crevices. Congratulations man!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts