Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why is it lately i've been reading a lot of posts about how nice guys are feeling lonely and like the only way to get the hot chick (the one you want) is to be an asshole...
and hot chicks are feeling neglected or not loved enough by their husbands or b/f's....

just wondering cause in case you haven't notice by any of my whiney posts i fall into the first statement... :nutkick

·
Registered
67 Posts
They don't so much want an asshole as someone that tells them what's what. They want someone that has control of the situation it jsut more comforting to them i guess. Those girls also in my opinion have low self esteem issues.

I've dated alot of beautiful girls, and not all like the asshole type, it all just depends on how you approach them...

Relationships give me a headach I think i'm gonna enjoy the single life for a while..

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm confident but i can't be "the asshole" not my style...
and the whole "treat 'em all like plastic fuck dolls" sounds good but really doesn't work for me - i just have to much respect for women...

damn - hope this doesn't get em kicked out of The Cock Crew :cheers

·
Registered
67 Posts
badgixxer said:
i'm confident but i can't be "the asshole" not my style...
and the whole "treat 'em all like plastic fuck dolls" sounds good but really doesn't work for me - i just have to much respect for women...

damn - hope this doesn't get em kicked out of The Cock Crew :cheers
hahah, yea man i don't think any of us will ever completely understand what goes on in their heads,...on that note i'm not sure they know whats going on...lol

cock crew? do i wanna ask?

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
BMGS500F said:
cock crew? do i wanna ask?
I reccommend NOT asking. It involves a few men hangin around with penises whipped in out in fraternity fashion talking about which hot chicks they would bang while masturbating on a pizza and drawing straws to eat the "money" slice.

Not gay at all.

:)

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SalKhan said:
You were kicked out a few days ago you whiney bitch.

No offense. :D
:eek:nfloor i knew it was only a matter of time before you showed up.... :beer

no offense taken....if you ever go into the AZ Forum you'll see that i get abused on a regular basis... :beer

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
It is really not all that difficult to get into a woman's head... read "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" and maybe that'll help ya :) *cough*badgixxer *cough* But on the other hand, women want a man to be the HEAD, as in head of household- like make important decisions and stuff. But we still want to be equals in the relationship. Get it???? sigh... prolly not....

·
Registered
773 Posts
hmmmm. i want u to treat like a lady. but then again call me a whore and slap me int he bedroom. and make love 2 sometimes. i like to know u love me and put me first. but then again i need to be put in my place. nice guys dont put girls in their place they let them walk all over them. we need to know our boundries

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
dreamy333 said:
hmmmm. i want u to treat like a lady. but then again call me a whore and slap me int he bedroom. and make love 2 sometimes. i like to know u love me and put me first. but then again i need to be put in my place. nice guys dont put girls in their place they let them walk all over them. we need to know our boundries
Yeah you get it.... but of course... all hail dreamy!! :phatyo

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
TWSTA said:
hmmm interesting badgixxer! Well don't turn into an asshole!
Him? Nah, he just needs some luvin...

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok this thread was not meant to be about me it was merely an observence of the numerous posts that created this thread....

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Well it is no surprise... people are falling in and out of relationships every day.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts