Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Squid or leghumper? Not sure what category this goes in;

One of you Texas boys needs to step up to the plate on this one. You wouldn't want to listen to the Russians laugh at you, would you? What do you suppose the land speed record for this is? Is it measured in KPH or minutes?:wise
:flash

·
Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart!
1,135 Posts
LOL, and the guy in the truck is leaning out the window with his camera!

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It would not surprise me to find out that her pimp in the red car was her brother. Americans are spoiled. A few more years of Obamanomics and those Americans that haven't learned it already will 'discover' that you do what you got to do. If that means selling your sister to some nutter on a bike, well.....everybody has to eat.
Would this make a good H-D commercial? "Harley-Davidson, the do it all motorcycle".
I thought they should have put music to it.
Sinclair's "Rock the Boat" would have been appropriate.
:bump

Reactions: F4sSprintST

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
I'm from Texas, any ladies volunteer?!

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Make an offer. I'm POSITIVE they will negotiate!
:matrix

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Achievement Unlocked!

" Pick up a woman, have sex with her, ride your motorcycle, ignore traffic laws and ditch the chick swiftly all while avoiding highway patrol."

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think that was in Russia. In most places on this planet, when the cops stop you, give them a little money and they go away. :goldstar

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
It would not surprise me to find out that her pimp in the red car was her brother. Americans are spoiled. A few more years of Obamanomics and those Americans that haven't learned it already will 'discover' that you do what you got to do. If that means selling your sister to some nutter on a bike, well.....everybody has to eat.
Would this make a good H-D commercial? "Harley-Davidson, the do it all motorcycle".
I thought they should have put music to it.
Sinclair's "Rock the Boat" would have been appropriate.
:bump
are you drunk?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts