Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
What's with the Icon jacket and shorts? Nice pics though.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Wow...You guys are ugly. :D :D

·
Banned
912 Posts
Hey man I'm in the military but my home is boston! Got any good roads up thier for when I come home on leave?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hell yea man if you wanna stay right around boston without goin to the boondocks you got woodland road and south border road in malden and stoneham. And if your right in boston you have the Jamaica way but that can get kinda congested at times.

Shoot me a PM when you make it back were always looking for more Ugly Ryders

·
Banned
912 Posts
No prob man, the Army has made me pritty ugly!

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
That is indeed a bunch of ugly riders. Nice pics! :twofinger

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
that isn't that kids jacket. it belongs to another kid that we ride with, he just tried it on and didn't give it back for like 3 days.

marsolais we have some nice roads, you just have to explore to get to them. route 101 in NH is pretty good I rode that yesterday and it's a nice ride all the way from the coast to route 10 south which will bring you into vermont and in vermont is where the fun is....or so I have heard.

and we are pretty damn ugly.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Great pics, how far did you guys ride?

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
That day wasn't a long ride just a cruise.

The trip I went on yesterday was over 300 miles but it was just me. They all tend to go riding on long trips when I am working my 24 so I miss out on most of the rides with them.

But a couple of them could be classified as possible parking lot to parking lot riders and I don't know if they would really enjoy a long ride.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I used to live up there.. lived in taunton MA for awhile, then moved to manchester NH.. route 101 is a good road, if you take 93 north all the way to the kangamangis(sp?) you'll hit some serious twisties in the mountains of NH. Its always funny to see all the non helmet NH riders. Live free or die I guess.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Yeah, I plan on heading up the kanc in a couple of weeks but it's like 130 mile trip up there alone. not that I am complaining I can't wait, just gotta plan it around work.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I didn't see any "ugly ryders" in that pic! Woo Hooooo!!

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
IllKneeGrow said:
that isn't that kids jacket. it belongs to another kid that we ride with, he just tried it on and didn't give it back for like 3 days.

marsolais we have some nice roads, you just have to explore to get to them. route 101 in NH is pretty good I rode that yesterday and it's a nice ride all the way from the coast to route 10 south which will bring you into vermont and in vermont is where the fun is....or so I have heard.

and we are pretty damn ugly.
I have yet to go to NH, but i heard there is good riding up there. Next time you guys plan a ride lemme know. Im always down for a good ride. I can bring a couple friends to, we are looking for a b***** group to ride with. :D

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Yeah, I am guessing maybe the end of august or early september some of us plan on heading up north to NH, quite possibly VT. It would be a long day trip or maybe we can plan something for two days, but we will plan something depending on everyones schedule.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Ugly my butt you guys are pretty friggin hot. You guys need to post some stuff up in the "Biker Studs" forum, I'm sure the other ladies of this site will agree :D.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Ugly my butt you guys are pretty friggin hot. You guys need to post some stuff up in the "Biker Studs" forum, I'm sure the other ladies of this site will agree :D.
+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

1 - 20 of 31 Posts