Sport Bikes banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'm in western Nebraska but check surrounding states since they are typically closer than others in Nebraska.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
So rarely even check in here. Never much traffic. I'm in Colorado Springs.

·
Registered
197 Posts
A friend of mine just moved to Colorado Springs to teach music. He's been there about 3 weeks now. He's about 32 as well - strange huh? (he doesn't have a bike right now but likes them and if he had the extra money available I'm sure he would own one.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I used to live in Windsor CO. And i go back quiet often

·
Registered
912 Posts
Hey where do you live in Fort collins i grew up there for like 18 years

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
robbieace said:
Hey where do you live in Fort collins i grew up there for like 18 years

I'm up on Horsetooth lake. The lake is my front yard and then the city. So it's a kick ass view and the hills (read nice turns) are my backyard.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Zang said:
So, what do those in Ft Collins ride?
I'm on a ZX9R I've seen a lot of people riding all kinds of junk here from old beaters to the new crop of squid bikes. I just moved here about a month and a half ago so I haven't met very many bikes and the few I have seemed pretty cool but thats it...

·
Registered
197 Posts
When I was up there last fall, I saw a group of 4 sitting behind Best Buy and it was a diverse group. There was a Ducati 996, a Honda 929, a Yamaha R1 and a Suzuki GSX-R 1000. I've seen a lot of GSX-Rs running around and a few Hondas but don't recall ever seeing any Kawis. (at least not in town)
The Gixxers I saw were all riding like idiots. No wonder people aren't real big fans of them up there (the people I've had contact with have told me that people in cages don't like them much).

·
Registered
912 Posts
yea most guys ride GSXR's and rr's

·
Registered
912 Posts
I used to live on Drake and Overlan trail right by the foothills

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hey Zang where do you live in Ne? And some one on here said they are from Windsor? I am from there, im in Ne now but i go down there still its only like 3 1/2 hours from here, me and some friends are going down to Ft Collins on Sept 3rd for labor day weekend with are bikes

1 - 19 of 19 Posts