Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, lets try this again. First one is gone :confused:

What's your favorite drink when your out on the town (without the bike, I hope). Whats the craziest drink you've had or given to a friend?

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
ok, I'm game, again.

Depends on my mood. Beer, a good Merlot, whiskey on the rocks. My fave drink to give ppl are cement mixers. I love the way ppl look when they find out that it turns into a chunky mush in their mouths. I like to see whether they spit it out, or take the plunge and swallow it. Either way, they taste nasty.

·
Registered
430 Posts
RedBull and Vodka
Yeungling for Beer
Incredible Hulk's for fun
and Ultimate Bonecrushers when at Fridays!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
i went to bartending school after i finished highschool so i used to make some pretty crazy stuff for me and my friends on the weekends but now i quit drinking so the most exciting thing i drink is some iced tea

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
I love a Corona with a lime of course
Apple martinis, watermelon martinis
Malibu Pineapple
glass of pinot grichio (sp?)

Craziest drink I have had probably 190 proof grain alky with OJ and made my friends drink it at a party in college saying it was just OJ---you couldn't taste the liquor at all--so we all passed out!! tee hee

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Always started the evening with a healthy shot (or two) of Tequila, starts it quick and you don't drink as much. Don't do much drinking nowdays.

Drank some Golden Grain in HS and got so sick I threw up food I had eaten a month earlier in my grandmothers backyard. The neighbor thought I was a dog in the bushes.

·
Registered
533 Posts
if im just looking to get the job done ill just drink shitty $10 vodka

i also like corona's w/ limes but don't drink much beer anymore, currently i prefer bacardi vanilla rum w/ coke

oh wait i realized im 20 ive never had alcohal before :alky

·
Registered
133 Posts
not exotic but uncommon: at a local bar the birthday shot is 'seven seas' - meaning into a glass go the first seven things a bartender sees. all 7 are not usually liquer either, so you end up with blue coracco and hotsauce in one drink.

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cement mixer is a funny/weird one. I suggest everyone try it once, you wont forget it. LOL.

Im a simple guy though, Capt. Morgan, Import Beer, thats about it. Not that much of a drinker anymore.

Craziest thing I've had would be half a peach soaked in shine. Wow, I chewed too much and my mouth almost went totally numb. LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts