Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man it is just too easy to speed on these bikes :leghump

i was in 2nd and a mommy van was infront of me so i opened it up a bit and passed it, just happened to be a cop hiding out at that very spot with his laser, said he clocked me doing 75 in a 35 :(

oddly, he was a rider himself and told me how he likes to get on it and appreciates 2nd gear wheelies, he was also a customer of ours :lol

so he let me go, and i am sooo relieved and very very lucky, it would have been my 3rd point in a year which means i woulda lost my license is what he told me

i guess its casual cruising for me now (even tho i think thats more dangerous)

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I have ran into a fair amount of really cool cops that have let me off. It's nice to know that not all of them are "out to get you"

·
Registered
116 Posts
Take advantage of this one, it might get ugly the next time you get pulled over.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
the great ESKIMO said:
why didnt you run? :twofinger
Why would you even suggest that? When you ran, you got caught. Not only were you unsuccessful at running, you even crashed your bike. I figure you would have learned your lesson and realize that running isn't always the best option.

I'm not saying I obey all the laws. Hell, I have even ran once myself. But for you to suggest something that didn't work for you, then that just shows you can't be taken seriously.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts