Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have not done this for a long time... Meg and I are inviting you fools over to watch some Two Wheel Tuesday on the 27th. I will get a couple of pizzas, but BYOB, and BBFM (Bring Beer For Me... :alky ). I have taped most of the AMA races this year, most GP races. Mid-Ohio is this weekend, and I will prob tape that also, so if the shows are lame, then we can just watch some races. And for anyone planning on going to Hallet, I have an old race tape of Hallet from the early 90's, give you an idea of what you are getting yourself into. I live in Lawrence. Anyone/Everyone invited. From 6:30 ish to around 11:00. Chime in if your interested, so I have an idea if anyone is coming... :nerd

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
we'll have to see...depends on work

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
i should be able to attend :) i dont get off work until 8 though...

and dont destroy the pocketbike before i get there this time :spank

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gixerking said:
i should be able to attend :) i dont get off work until 8 though...

and dont destroy the pocketbike before i get there this time :spank

Just a TWT gig, not a full blown destroy-the-pocket-bike party... :cheers dont be bringing the 19 year old daughter of my co-worker either :surprised

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
XRacerX said:
Just a TWT gig, not a full blown destroy-the-pocket-bike party... :cheers dont be bringing the 19 year old daughter of my co-worker either :surprised

wow thats legal tender, thanks for the idea meng. now making reservations for 2 on D's couch :leghump

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
when did you move outta Eudorka

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We moved over the last month. Finally have everything in one garage again.... Daymn I hate moving!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Damn I didn't watch anything last night except for Nip/Tuck. My kids were out riding there pocket bike and then we were trying to get my bike track ready, next is the old mans.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
im sorry i didnt get to make it D, i was trying to get my bike finished up and it took longer than planned. pics to come soon......if someone wants to donate a camera :idea

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
chicw/speed said:
Not me mines broke :(

heh, i know your pain girl :cry

zach trash your too? :lol

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
chicw/speed said:
Wish I could blame it on someone.

oh im sure we can find someone around here to shift the blame on :lol

·
Registered
411 Posts
Ok we'll just blame it on Meg--han since she's not on here very much, that way I don't get no lip.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
chicw/speed said:
Ok we'll just blame it on Meg--han since she's not on here very much, that way I don't get no lip.

lol works for me. ill see if i cant find sumpin to blame on her too :D

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
zts gixx said:
How about your crabs. :lol

naw if you would clean your ass and shave it like i keep tellin you to, we wouldnt have this problem :mad: :flipa

1 - 20 of 30 Posts