Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well she finally brought the new pocketbike out to play - here's a few pics.....
she got to about 37 or 38 mph my fat ass only got to about 31 mph.....
and ya always gotta have a wheelie pic in there.....

Attachments

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
O.W. Kenobi said:
I thought you two were having issues. Did you work them out? If so, congrats.
we're trying to salvage our friendship, and we love to ride together.....
i was with her when she bought the pocketbike so she let me help her learn how to ride it, plus she's still trying to learn on my 1K...... :nerd

·
F'ckin Videographer, I is
882 Posts
Either Sarah is a midget or that pocket bike is about 30~40% b***** than Polini (original) pocketbikes... ask Tim Anderson (zeegerman) for dimensions of his bike or go online and look for spec on Polini... :spank

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looneyone said:
Either Sarah is a midget or that pocket bike is about 30~40% b***** than Polini (original) pocketbikes... ask Tim Anderson (zeegerman) for dimensions of his bike or go online and look for spec on Polini... :spank
her pocketbike is b***** than the polini's it's damn near minibike size....

·
Registered
411 Posts
We just got ours this morning it's one of the b***** ones. Will have pics later.

·
882 Posts
spdfreq said:
well all i can say is those little suckers look more dangerous than our gixxers :alky
Naaahhh.... they don't go buck seventy... foo ... but you know what.... you maybe able to get a knee down with da one of them..... my bad :alky :nerd

·
882 Posts
No No No ... that was cruel.... James, you're doing just fine.... your 1K being the "first" true "sportbike" you ever owned and you haven't wadded it up at the speed you've ridden is an accomplishment in itself. You'll drag the sliders soon as you hit the track any time now.... :leghump :leghump

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Looneyone said:
No No No ... that was cruel.... James, you're doing just fine.... your 1K being the "first" true "sportbike" you ever owned and you haven't wadded it up at the speed you've ridden is an accomplishment in itself. You'll drag the sliders soon as you hit the track any time now.... :leghump :leghump

ehhh i think you had it right the first time :lol

:D

·
Registered
411 Posts
Our bike is slow as shit....we even changed out the stock plug. We need to figure out why its so slow. You can't lean it to far or the bottom with drag too. But its fun. Oh I was a total squid....riden in flip flops.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts