Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone planning on going up to 2 Wheel Tuesday at the Culver's on 124th and Capitol? It's looking to be a beautiful day for it.

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
Not me, have a meeting after work and then I have to work on sorting through the boxes from the recent move.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
unless I can't remember how to peel painters tape off my bike, I'll be there.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I rode in to work, but forgot to put the plate back on. I will probably stop by after running home and getting it on.

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Sure... If the Aprilia plastic goes on as smooth as before.

·
Are we not men?
9,017 Posts
Was planning on riding down, but schedules have changed, and I need to take my son to Karate. Maybe next week.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
dorao said:
I rode in to work, but forgot to put the plate back on. I will probably stop by after running home and getting it on.

a plate? who needs a stinkin plate??

·
Registered
444 Posts
if i had a bike, so no

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Nice seeing everyone. Even nicer being on a full sized bike on the street again! I quickly recalled why I needed to get rid of my street bike in the first place though...

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
Rogue6 said:
Nice seeing everyone. Even nicer being on a full sized bike on the street again! I quickly recalled why I needed to get rid of my street bike in the first place though...
did you have to push start your streetbike too?

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Ha, that was a first. It was more the freeway ride after that push start that I was referring to. Running next to a bike, throwing a leg over it, and trying to start it sure does make for more interesting riding though!!!

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Umm - yeah... riding with Andy on the highway is a lot like watching "Ghost Rider" on DVD. I just made sure to stay 1/8th mile behind him... to make sure he pissed off the cops first...

If Andy led our "9 minute" Culvers-Lulus run... I think it might be the "5 minute" Culvers-Lulus run. I at least attempt to maintain SOME semblence of lawful riding!

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
Murf99 said:
Umm - yeah... riding with Andy on the highway is a lot like watching "Ghost Rider" on DVD. I just made sure to stay 1/8th mile behind him... to make sure he pissed off the cops first...

If Andy led our "9 minute" Culvers-Lulus run... I think it might be the "5 minute" Culvers-Lulus run. I at least attempt to maintain SOME semblence of lawful riding!
Andy...

Keep your ass on the track before it winds up in jail. :fiddy

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
malik ross said:
Andy...

Keep your ass on the track before it winds up in jail. :fiddy
Andy's ass:

Andy's ass in JAIL:

'nuf said!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts