Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(1) Harley road king classic rider waved-first!
(2) Asian grad studen in shitbox looked and signalled before turning into my lane!
Is it a full moon or something?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
f2benny said:
(1) Harley road king classic rider waved-first!
(2) Asian grad studen in shitbox looked and signalled before turning into my lane!
Is it a full moon or something?
(1) Very odd indeed. Most Harley riders I see out on the roads (which are way too many, need more sportbikers out there) have their heads stuffed up their ass so far they cannot see the light anymore. Either that or they are hanging on so freakin tight from all the vibration of their engine that they cannot bear to take a hand off to throw out a wave.

(2) The more miles I put on the more I see it as a rarity for someone to show some consideration on the road (cagers) for bikes. Last outing resulted in one person taking my right of way (some fat hispanic chic not giving a shit) and then some young kid (prolly just got his license) in too big of a hurry to even look at merging traffic.

Its a fucking jungle out there! :blowme :asshole S

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Actually, I think it still is...

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MaxOwner said:
1) majority of harley riders wave to me

2) how you know he is a grad student?

(1) Good for you.
(2) Heading into university area with sticker from the university on the car combined with age=reasonable inference.

·
Registered
206 Posts
1; most harley riders wave. I allways wave (when its safe, otherwise i'll nod), and if they dont maybe they will next time :D Hopefully they feel a little 'guilty' about not waving.

2; sometimes people do notice bikes, maybe he was a fellow rider!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts