Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate the fact that my bike has a shifter that double's as my rear brake pedal!!!! Anyone replace this yet? Let me know if there's a replacement.
Thanks Chris

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
Wtf??????????????

·
Registered
64 Posts
Was a bit confused at first myself until I went and looked at my bike. The shifter has the same head as the brake. I hadn't noticed or thought about it before...are they different for other sportbikes? Don't recall any difference in my 600R in the past. Certainly doesn't affect performance.

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
moochie said:
I hate the fact that my bike has a shifter that double's as my rear brake pedal!!!! Anyone replace this yet? Let me know if there's a replacement.
Thanks Chris

ummmm...yeah...they are two separate things....what are you talking about Willis??

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guys.........is it just my bike that has a cheap (shifter looking) rear brake pedal. No it does not effect peformance at all but i sure would love to see a nice billet aluminium piece in it's place...... kdk1899 sorry for the confusion.
Chris

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
Its ok. I get confused easy. lol

·
Registered
64 Posts
moochie said:
Guys.........is it just my bike that has a cheap (shifter looking) rear brake pedal. No it does not effect peformance at all but i sure would love to see a nice billet aluminium piece in it's place...... kdk1899 sorry for the confusion.
Chris
Only thing I've seen that's close is a rearset for the shifter side http://www.rizoma.com/pe108d.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts