Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zx7Ryder said:
That's cool and all but where's the full body shot!!!!!!

I have searched the net for hours and can't find shit on these two. I do know their name ar Larisa and Marisa and are from Baytown Texa, which is only 1½ hours from my house. I hope I see them at the game so I can get some pics personaly.

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
I am sort of a Texans fan. I used to be a die-hard Oilers fan and then had to settle for the journey across the state of Tennessee. Then by a huge stroke of luck LA fucks up their bid to get back into the NFL and Houston gets a franchise again. I really thought that they would buy the rights back to the Oilers from Tennessee like the Browns did from the Ravens, but alas they broke my heart again(as usual-same with the Astros) when they put it up to the fans and came back with the friggin Texans. For Godsake it was the Cowboys original name. Now I just can't really get into them.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I go for the Texans whenever the Cowboys are suckin it up, which is fairly often... Altho I love to watch Roy Williams play for the Lions... he's just fun to watch... I'll also have to watch the Chiefs for DJ Johnson and the Bears for Cedric Benson (if he ever signs)

:cheers But ya gotta love twins!! :beer

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
I like the Texans just because I know it will be another "W" in the Pats' win column. :neener

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
okie said:
ibleed are you watching?

21-9

:twofinger

sweet punt return by Swinton btw

Sometimes I wonder WTF the Texan coaches are smoking before the game? I sure hope to God this is not a precurser of the reagular season.

BTW okie, NIETHER first team offence look worth a damn. IMO, Romo should be starting QB for the Cowboys, Tony Banks needs to be delivering pizza, because he sure can't deliver on the field, and Ragone should be starting QB for the Texans.

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
i thought Bledsoe looked pretty good 11-of-18 for 113 yards with no turnovers. he went 5-for-5 on an 80-yard drive

1 - 16 of 16 Posts