Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
mmk. i wrote a post a couple weeks ago about how i was trying to do good and blah blah blah anyway, its not working. im starting to get a lil wild again. its so much fun but i feel guilty. i didnt have sex for 2 years and well that is down the drain. im comfused. part of me wants to keep on keepin on and part of me is screaming i hate this. its like im 2 different people sometimes. bc i can be very good and also very bad when i want to be. please be gentle in your response i need some good insight. not an asshole response.

·
Registered
262 Posts
girl, don't over analyze...do what makes you happy, but not at the expense of others emotions and have fun....but BE SAFE....

you only have one life....go through it happily not regretting your actions or 2d guessing yourself....

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Stop thinking that you're doing something wrong, cuz you're not! You're beating yourself up for things you did in the past and there really is no need to. So what if you have fun, life is supposed to be fun. Just watch on how much fun you're have. Like drinking a lot, doing drugs etc etc...

As for you having sex? Why are you thinking it's a bad thing? It's your body, you chose to do what you want with it. It's your choice to let someone get that close to you. I guess I'm lost as to why you are making yourself feel bad for doing what the majority of the world is doing? Who is it that made you feel like you're doing something wrong? And why would you let that person effect you? The way I see it is, you're doing what you want and there is nothing wrong with that. Just make sure you're not hurting anyone else in the process, including yourself.

Girl, go out, have fun. Live life to the fullest. Stop worrying so much on what others think and stop berating yourself. It truly isn't worth it.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SalKhan said:
Can we have intercourse?

(Because the asshole response would be "lets fuck")
lol. :eek:nfloor after much though i should have known better than to make the last comment about no assholes. so assholes welcome. ill just weed out the good from the bad. :banana

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
You should do what makes you happy, but if you take one serious, and not the other...dont drag them along..just cuz you like the attention.

Otherwise..get your groove on..

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gixxer27519 said:
You should do what makes you happy, but if you take one serious, and not the other...dont drag them along..just cuz you like the attention.

Otherwise..get your groove on..
no no its not like that. i tell them whats up up front. im not ready for a relationship and i say that. im just not ready to open myself up emotionally yet. but im not playing anyone.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
so you tell the guys that you dont want a relationship, and you just want sex? how far is Gastonia, NC from pittsburgh?

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no its not about just sex. im saying i just want to hang outlike i said i havent had sex in 2years but it happened the other night im not turning into a sex alot with whomever

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
Let's fuck. Yes I am an asshole.

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
youre an adult.. You can do whatever, or whoever, you want.. No one can talk down to you. Do anything that makes you happy.. Everything you do in life only pushes you find out MORE about what you REALLY want.

Just dont buy a Ford..

Edit: Oh yeah, and we want ALL the details to be posted.. We help you out, so help US out.

·
Like Bing and Bong
795 Posts
Honestly, you are 21....these are the times to enjoy life.
Get it out of your systemnow so down the road when you need/want to calm down you won't have sudden urges that will get you in trouble.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Is it your christian faith that's causing the conflicted interests?

·
SBN's bad luck charm
1,106 Posts
You're only given one trip in this life, so rock out witcha cock out and don't let the bastids getcha down, dig?

:beer

·
Registered
262 Posts
sounds like the duality of man (not gender specfic . sp ? ) and tearing your self with outdated puritan values i mean seriously how fuck up and repress do you have t0 be for the british to say get the fuck out

·
Registered
944 Posts
4real said:
sounds like the duality of man (not gender specfic . sp ? ) and tearing your self with outdated puritan values i mean seriously how fuck up and repress do you have t0 be for the british to say get the fuck out
Was this less confusing after i Quoted it??? I didn't think so :) .

Anyway. It sounds like (in the nicest way i can think of) your stifling your natural tendences and urges.....now no one should just go about doing whatever the hell they want because they "like it." But, alot of things are fine if you practice self control. Moderation is key.
I believe you said you don't want to have sex....This is completey your choice obviously. But understand the reasons why you don't want to. Are they religious? Are they just a personal choice you've made arbetraraly? Is it an attempt to control yourself by cutting your self off completely??
I believe you mentioned in a past thread that you wanted to wait until you were married....I might be wrong so please correct me if i am. This is a good thing if you can find someone with the same idea,that can control themselves. I use to think like that "wait until i find someone ill be with for ever blah blah"..... Now i've relized this just made sex into this BIG DEAL and tended to over shadow all other portions of the relationship in a very bad way.
I think you need to sit back and think about your choices, how you live your life now, and how you want to live your life. Try being nonbias about your situation (a little hard but possible).

Also. The guy you were with.........if you've been preasured into having sex again, and upon reflection find you really don't or didn't want to, you should really be careful about who your hanging out with. If you find you really did want to do it and don't feel bad except for previously deciding to be abstinant, refer to the paragraph above.

O.k. All done. Sorry about the length(insert j/k here). Good luck figuring this confusing post out.

Just remember: If your not enjoying life your not living :D .

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
blurbro said:
Is it your christian faith that's causing the conflicted interests?
yeah thats the only thing that bothers me. its hard to be a christian today. adn the guy didnt pressure me i have known him and we used to mess around backint he day. i havent seen him in like 5 years. and we tore after each other it was mutual. and i enjoyed it. but also i feel guilty about it.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
dreamy333 said:
yeah thats the only thing that bothers me. its hard to be a christian today.

Tell it to the Cristians back in Roman days. Now that was hard.
What do you want us to say. Oh poor girl, keep your faith but also have sex.
You have let dogma interfere with your normal human functions. Just live your life now as a good person. If you do that, then the entry into your Pearly Gates will be no problem. Enjoy the journey until you get there.
Not bashing your religion, I am very open minded. I am a humanist. I love all races, creeds, religions. But you sound very, very, very, confuzooled.

By the way, I was just searching for a generic man doll and that was the very first image that popped up. Seemed to fit your problems.
If it offends you greatly I will be happy to delete the post.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts