Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a Two Brothers Titanium Exhaust Race Baffle im thinking about selling anyone need a new pipe? i had it on my bike for like 3 months if that, no scratches or anything heres a pic

Attachments

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was hoping around $200 it was only used maybe 3 months the pipe brand new was $460

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shit i havent been on here in a while but yeah i still got it and i sent you a email

·
Registered
110 Posts
This gone?

If not...
Looks like a bolt on, is that correct?
I have slip on style headers.

Gotten burned for this already once before.

Speaking of, if anyong wants a yoshi rs4 let me know. (bolt on)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no its not gone and sorry if i talked to some one before about this and never got back to them but i have been busy and yeah its a bolt on

·
Registered
2 Posts
Exhaust

I just recently crashed my gsxr 1000 but only lunched the pipe and broke some ribs. If you still have this pipe I'll gladly take it off your hands. It's the exact pipe I had but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Or if you can tell me where to get it that would be awesome I really need the full system if you have any clue where to get it. Thank you

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
I just recently crashed my gsxr 1000 but only lunched the pipe and broke some ribs. If you still have this pipe I'll gladly take it off your hands. It's the exact pipe I had but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Or if you can tell me where to get it that would be awesome I really need the full system if you have any clue where to get it. Thank you
That pipe is for a 2001 Kawasaki ZX7R. I highly doubt it will fit a 2004 GSXR-1000.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It looked like the same mounting system so I'd figure I'll give it a shot. Do you have any idea where to get that exact full system and pipe for my gixxer 1000? I'd ask my dealer but I'm not allowed to get out of bed for another few weeks... Or better yet could you give me the name and specs on that pipe?

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
It looked like the same mounting system so I'd figure I'll give it a shot. Do you have any idea where to get that exact full system and pipe for my gixxer 1000? I'd ask my dealer but I'm not allowed to get out of bed for another few weeks... Or better yet could you give me the name and specs on that pipe?
Any online retailer should have what you are looking for. Just search the product that you are looking for on the net. Don't buy it from the dealer unless your prepared to get ripped off.

full exhaust system 2004 GSXR-1000 - Google Search

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
It's not like this thread is 7 years old or anything.. Dude's DEFINITELY still got it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts