Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two Brothers exhausts have released a new style of canister for the late model sport bikes. They've switched up their typical gold and silver fittings to black Teflon coated ones with a matching end cap. Click on the image below to see all the listings and let us know what you think.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Very cool. I was hoping they would come out with something shorter, I don't like how far back they stick out on a B-King.

·
Site Sponsor
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The size and shape of the cans are still the same as the others that two brothers makes for the individual bikes....only the look is different. Two Brothers has only released these pictures so far. Hopefully we will get bike specific ones in the near future.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I would have bough some Two Brothers pipes already, but they are just too long for my taste. Not that I have good taste.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If im not mistaken, I think i have seen a shorty Black series on a website selling these pipes but i dont remember what site it was on. I deleted my browsing history. sry. But these are beautiful pipes none the less. Im picking up a set as soon as i can find a discount or group deal.

·
Site Sponsor
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If im not mistaken, I think i have seen a shorty Black series on a website selling these pipes but i dont remember what site it was on. I deleted my browsing history. sry. But these are beautiful pipes none the less. Im picking up a set as soon as i can find a discount or group deal.
Well today's your lucky day, I'm in a discounting kind of mood! Send me a PM with your bike and year, and I'll get you sorted-out.

Thanks!

Patrick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts