Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Thread Killer
255 Posts
Man, that's a good looking exhaust! :dblthumb

You said it was really loud, right? I want something throatier than stock, but not too loud. That one sure looks good, though!

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
Hey Jay, can I use one or two of your pics in my FE ads? Very Nice!!

Edit: Whoa!...checked out the website on the pics :lol and I may not want to use that! New nickname for ya buddy....how bout just "smoke" for short. Binary Jay is 4 sylabols and "smoke" is just 1. :lol (or is it spelled sillybowls?)

I would like a copy of the first and second pic without the web address if you don't mind emailing me with it. Thanks in advance!

:phatyo

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Sure, I'll try to remember when I get home tonight. I hope the free marketing material puts me in your good graces. :p

I think the bike is almost done now save for a security device, an eventual corbin, and I'd like to put some nice amber flushmounts on the front. Ahh...

As for the pipes, they're not blaringly loud (but much louder), the main attribute is the throatiness/gruffness. Sounds less like a weed whacker and more of motorcycle, now.

·
Face is a Maserati!!!
1,161 Posts
Jay!

You need to do justice to all your mods!

PICs are too dark...

Seeing this one gives me a woody. (i.e. background)

http://65.97.25.88/fz6/

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Just turn the brightness on your monitor up. :)

I took the pictures close to dusk, I actually love how the bike looks when the sun is setting but it doesn't translate well with my crappy old digi.

Yeah, I'm looking to swap to the black rims, I do want to get a better seat. Mine is definately a different shade of blue than that guy, is that the 04 blue?

I'm undecided if the tinted screen looks better or worse though.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Binary Jay said:
Just turn the brightness on your monitor up. :)

I took the pictures close to dusk, I actually love how the bike looks when the sun is setting but it doesn't translate well with my crappy old digi.

Yeah, I'm looking to swap to the black rims, I do want to get a better seat. Mine is definately a different shade of blue than that guy, is that the 04 blue?

I'm undecided if the tinted screen looks better or worse though.
Hey stop talking like that about my bike :lao I will send in the woodpeckers :bitchslap
It the same Blue but mines a 04 :lao.
:banana

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think the blue changed from 04 to 05. My blue is definately a deeper tone, even in the bright sun like that pic. Or is it an optical illusion of some sort?

By the way what screen is that? And where did you get the seat cowl and how much did you have to pay?

·
Registered
858 Posts
Binary Jay said:
I think the blue changed from 04 to 05. My blue is definately a deeper tone, even in the bright sun like that pic. Or is it an optical illusion of some sort?

By the way what screen is that? And where did you get the seat cowl and how much did you have to pay?
The Blues where the same both years the silver did change for sure, at least I am 99.9% sure. As for the screen its a dark smoke puig and the seat cowl is the TCP. I got it during a group buy we did hear last year but don't exactly recall the price I bet a search will find a thread or 2 of the group buy price we ended up with. As for where they thread should say so to have to pay to have in brought over the pond.
I was thinking maybe the blue looks different since I re-painted all my dark purple stuff the same blue as the tank on the bike maybe thats what makes your mind think the colors different.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Right, you're right, that's got to be it. Mind if I asked how much work it was to do the paint job (you did it yourself, I assume)?

·
Registered
858 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts