Sport Bikes banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone who is intrested im planning a ride on the 21st of May. We can metup at the Sheetz in on 224 just east of RT-11. I have a wedding to attend the night before so Im thinking meetup around Noon and be rolling at 12:30. An alternate meetup location for anyone comming from the south would be at the BP at the RT-154 exit off RT-11 near Lisbon. Meetup at 12:30 rolling at 1:00.

Out of Lisbon we will take 164 south to 39 west to 12 south a breif ride on 43 west to 8 west to 332 south. This will take is to the southern strech of 164 that we broke off of earlier. This would be a good place to stop. From there 164 north towards Monroeville then take Monroeville-Irondale RD. to 213 breifly take 7 north to 45 back to lisbon. Gas up if needed and go home.

I have ridden 164 and 39 and they are decent roads. The rest are new to me but they are all paved.

I attached some photos and if anyone has Microsoft Streets & Trips I can email them the .est file.

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
i'm down for sure. but remeber i've got only about 500 miles in as of now but 400 of them are through the boardman park twisties.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MC_jr said:
i'm down for sure. but remeber i've got only about 500 miles in as of now but 400 of them are through the boardman park twisties.
No problem. I didt mention it before but any group rides I do we follow The Pace. There are more sweepers than tight turns along this route. Im also not the type of rider who is chaseing tripple digits.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lisbon area is my kind of default area to go to if I dont have much time to ride. So im sure ill be back there again soon.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, I have to cancel the ride. Some things came up for sunday with my friends from out of town. Ill put up a re-scheudle time. :(

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Ride is back on for Memorial Day (Monday May 29th) at noon. Same meeting point and route as before.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts