Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
used too be a lot of rideing the back streets in North Port. Im bout too head out now and check out some of the old spots im aware of. I havnt been been out there in a while. Lots of construction goin on may have changed. I been looking in sarasota...there isnt much. Maby east of the highway someplace....havent explored out there much .

Relic

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i havent been out much,my bikes been in the shop for the last 4 months or so...should have it back on tues. or wed. then i can resume exploring...i just moved here in january,so i really don't know where anything is... thanks for the replys tho

·
Registered
5 Posts
The ride west on Clark Road heading to Arcadia is a pretty good run, although limited twists along that route. What is nice about it is you can jump off and run the rural roads running around the farms west of town. Good pavement, and limited police (not that you would be speeding). There are some pretty barren roads around Arcadia as well.

Be careful out there.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OrionMR said:
The ride west on Clark Road heading to Arcadia is a pretty good run, although limited twists along that route. What is nice about it is you can jump off and run the rural roads running around the farms west of town. Good pavement, and limited police (not that you would be speeding). There are some pretty barren roads around Arcadia as well.

Be careful out there.

i'll give that a try... but i'll head east...i don't wanna end up in the ocean... :bitchslap jus playin... :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
OOPS. East would be the correct direction. I grew up in Miami and have never gotten used to the ocean being on the wrong side.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts