Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone relocated there turn signals in a good place.I cant seem to find a good location any ideas or pics?

·
Registered
273 Posts
I just eliminated mine and made some leds to do the job. :beer

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
I relocated some flushmounts to the inside of the fender well. You can see them on either side of the license plate.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
-Advodka- Did you just run a bunch of LEDs in series circuit to the turn signal output or did you build some circuit with LEDs output? They look really cool. Are they glue on to the bike?

I mounted my signal inside the fender wall on the outter part of the license plate, similar to skydork.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I bought 20 prewired leds with the resistor already on them on ebay for like $10 and just ran them in a straight circuit and installed the plug connectors on the + and - end of the string and plugged them right back into the same wires. drilled 3.5mm holes and used krazy glue gel to hold them in. The leds are the same ones that they use to put the turn signals in the rear of the passenger foot rest on some bikes. It was one of the cheapest,coolest, and easiest mods I've ever done. Haven't found a good place on the front yet but I'll post pics when I do. :beer :beer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts