Sport Bikes banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought an 08 R6 and added mini LED turn signals eliminating the bulky license plate fender. Everything was great for a couple days, worked fine. I deceided to check signals before riding one night and the left rear signal didn't work but the front left and right side f/r did. O.K..... pop the rear seat and check my connections. I guess I droped the hot wire (yes the ignition was on). I didn't see a spark but when I connected the wires back it didn't work. Nor did the right side or the brake light/tail light. I'm trying to find where the fuses might be located. I've looked under the seat around the battery but no luck. I can't see where they lead too and don't want to strip off more plastic then necessary. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!:bowdown

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SAWEEETTTTT!!!!!!!! Damn, 01:30 doesn't anyone sleep? I'm at work, that's my excuse. Thx for the help. I'll check it out minyada. That's always my luck, starting at the wrong end! & if you ever see me standing in a line go to the other one 'cause the one I pick is always the slowest! r64l

·
old member
13,079 Posts
Thread moved.

Ozy, did you move? :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts