Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi I have a 2004 r6.

I'm trying to do a pair of custom turn signals but I was wondering if I can get the original yamaha connectors so I would not have to cut my original turn signals. what i want is the connector with the wire so I can attache this to the custom turn signals and connected to the originals in the bike. Does anybody have an idea where I could be able to find the connectors.\

Pd. I tryed some dealers but no luck.

Thank you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The thing is I have tryed to find the same connector but have had no luck.
Their a connector that is kind of a triangle it is very wierd.

Also My custom lights only have two wire not three like the stock yamaha does anybody know the color of the wires I need to use.

Thanks

·
Registered
284 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
well since we brought this back from the dead i did not see any flush mounts on lockhart phillips.com could you help me with this veedub

·
Registered
284 Posts
emayer32 said:
well since we brought this back from the dead i did not see any flush mounts on lockhart phillips.com could you help me with this veedub
Here you go: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-05-yamaha-YZF-R6-YZFR6-SMOKE-LED-TURN-SIGNALS_W0QQitemZ110123616732QQihZ001QQcategoryZ35598QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

In case you don't get this before the auction ends, just go to ebay motors and type in R6 turn signals in the search block. They always post this product on that page and I'm sure you'll easily find it. It'll be listed as "03-05 yamaha YZF R6 YZFR6 SMOKE LED TURN SIGNALS" with a buy it now price of $34.95

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was able to find a couple of sources by googling "yamaha turn signal connectors". In the end I called Targa Accessories and ordered a pair (part# 07-3229) through them for $6.50 since I had one of their kits. I had to call in the order since nothing was on their web site about the connectors but they were very helpful and friendly. Highly recommend them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts