Sport Bikes banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know we are holding another trackday weekend on October 25,26th at JGP. Pre-registration will be 150.00 per rider and 175.00 day of event provided room is availabe. We will be capping this event at 50 riders total (NO EXCEPTIONS) with 3 groups as follows: N/15, I/20 & Adv./15. If you would like to attend please sign up ASAP!! There are NO REFUNDS, NO TRANSFER DATES, & NO CANCELLATIONS 10 days out from event NO EXCEPTIONS.

We will have instructors on hand and there will be plenty of tracktime for all!!! We will have onboard footage available at no additional expense for all riders (please bring jump drive or laptop W/SD card reader to put your footage on thanks). We will be camping Friday night and will be grilling burgers, chicken and dogs for those who let us know they are camping and of course beverages!! So please come out and join us for what will be a great trackday weekend!!! Please call the shop to get registered and reserve your spot today!! 850-626-0539

Thanks John

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump...Spots still available in all groups both days.:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump. Spots still available.

Saturday Novice/4 Int./16 Adv./9
Sunday Novice/7 Int./16 Adv./10

Thanks hope some of you guys can join us again. Thanks John

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello Everyone,

We are getting close and are looking forward to a great weekend. Spot are still available but going fast so please contact myself or Tina at the shop and get registered.

Current spots available:
Saturday Novice/4 Int./7 Adv./6
Sunday Novice/6 Int./8 Adv./7

We are also trying to get a better idea of how many folks are going to be joining us or our cookout Friday night. Please post up only if you will be attending Friday nights festivities. Thanks John

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can you rent leathers?
Leather rentals are through JGP and they have a pretty wide variety of sizes now. Give me a call at the shop if you have further questions. I will be glad to assist. Thanks John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts