Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Those are nice, where did you get them, I need new ones.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
That is awesome. Those are the best I've seen yet.....where did ya get them and were they easy to mount?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Those are good looking - got a link to where u got'em?

·
Registered
193 Posts
No plates in croatia? Those are slick as can be. I really like the look of those, and is it just the picture or did you do something to your brake light (it looks like it could just be the picture, figured I would ask.) That looks truely amazing.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"were they easy to mount?"
no they were not easy to mount, it take me 2 hours mount them because they dont fit whitout plate holder, and I had to make new holder for them.

"No plates in croatia?"
We must have plate, but here is very big ticket for fast drivers, and we take of the plates :) you know the rest.
"did you do something to your brake light "
No I did not, must be the angel of picture I take.

here is the link its in the Italy
http://www.easytest.info/prodotti.asp?lang=EN&f=558

www.lightech.it

·
Registered
51 Posts
Vedran said:
We must have plate, but here is very big ticket for fast drivers, and we take of the plates :) you know the rest.
Umm... in here that would result in a high speed chase, and it's pretty impossible to get away with it... If you still manage to get away, you'll be tracked down very quickly.

How about it there? The police just gives up right away and goes doing something else?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Proc said:
Umm... in here that would result in a high speed chase, and it's pretty impossible to get away with it... If you still manage to get away, you'll be tracked down very quickly.

How about it there? The police just gives up right away and goes doing something else?
Our police in cars dont chase fast drivers they stop them if they can, if not they call other police to stop fast driver (that is why we dont have plates, ticket for not having plate is 10 dolars, but for fast driving is 400 dolars), but police on bikes they do chase us and catch us, but that is no problem because the understand us and we give them some money for drink and they let us go. This is Croatia we work whole mounth for 500-600 dolars, one ticket for fas driving and it gone, so on bikes plates are under seats, I will take picture of my when I come home and you will see where is my plate.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Sounds like a good deal on a high speed chase. "Here, have a beer." Heh. In most places in the US the cops are not supposed to pursue bikes either, since most high speed pursuits with motorcycles end in fatalities. If they have arial support they may try to track the bike, but otherwise they are supposed to let them go. It must be awesome to speed through Croatia. It's a beautiful country. Unfortunately, I only got to see it on the bus between Hungary and Bosnia (and back and forth a couple times) back in my army days.

Cheers,

-J

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Proc said:
I think it's less than $6k in USA.
11k in Finland (in euros... could buy two for the same price in USA)
Yes you are right, TWO bikes
How can the bike be so cheap in USA?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Proc said:

You still don't beat Norway;............... $16900

:lame

·
Registered
193 Posts
The reason the bike is so cheap in America is probley the same reason we pay less than half the price for a gallon of gas than most other countries. I don't know what that reason is, or at least couldn't give one without basing my own country, which I wouldn't dream of doing....but hey, we don't complain.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Proc said:
MSRP is 6599$ USD... Here in California the out the door price will range from $6500-7700 (MSRP + CA sales tax + freight (300$) & setup (300$) depending on the dealer.

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Cyph3r said:
You still don't beat Norway;............... $16900

:lame

How much horsepower and torque does that VF500F generate?

Robert

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Licence plate

Like I sayd, here is picture of my licence plate

the most of bikes in Cro have plates mounted here, when police asks where is licence plate, you say here :)
He groumbels a while and lets us go. :headbang

1 - 20 of 26 Posts