Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK you guys, I haven't been able to hang with you in awhile, and the weather hasn't exactly cooperated, thanks to Nekkid Bobby's dire predictions every week, but it's looking clear for Tuesday.

Am I still invited to join the Bartow/Lakeland crew??

·
...What speed limit sign?
244 Posts
I'm game if the weather clears up.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
GSXRGRRL said:
OK you guys, I haven't been able to hang with you in awhile, and the weather hasn't exactly cooperated, thanks to Nekkid Bobby's dire predictions every week, but it's looking clear for Tuesday.

Am I still invited to join the Bartow/Lakeland crew??
Gsxrgrrl your still welcome..I'll be there if theres no... :twofinger

·
Registered
129 Posts
Kamikaze_R6 said:
Is it me or do you guys seem to purposely avoid being specific when it comes to the exact time and locations when it comes to ride?

I agree, some people have a stick up their ass :rolleyes

:popcorn

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Not that at all.......... When we see a new person wanting to come along we post up good instructions. These are all in Lakeland. It is usually the same old people. This particular thing has been going on for a couple years now.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Damn rain..I thank I'm going to sell my bike? I'm to damn old to be riding a sportbike
anyway...I'm going to get me a custom big wheel bike...So I can.. :alky . all nite before the ride home!!!! Insurance is much cheaper..to

·
Registered
61 Posts
speed wheelie said:
Damn rain..I thank I'm going to sell my bike? I'm to damn old to be riding a sportbike
anyway...I'm going to get me a custom big wheel bike...So I can.. :alky . all nite before the ride home!!!! Insurance is much cheaper..to[/QUO ya you are old ....

·
Registered
193 Posts
Every damn time Im off work on a Tues night it pisses all over us! I can't wait for winter so we can ride a few times. Can't even get to the track till September! At least the bike doesn't have a bunch of miles on it. Glass is half full. My beer is half empty though.

·
Registered
600 Posts
yea i was all up for riding last night too......i haven't rode my bike in a while.
half way through the day at work yesterday i came home from lunch and rode the bike back to work :D i'm glad i got home dry!!

·
...What speed limit sign?
244 Posts
<sigh> Maybe next week. =o( I took a look outside @ 700 and instantly wanted to go find the person controlling the "Lakeland Weather Dome" and strangle them.

=o)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts