Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who's up for Tuesday night?

...from Naughty76 :
[The usual routine is the Bartow Crew meeting up at the Sunoco off 98 in bartow around 6:45p. They head up and meet the rest of the people (primarily lakeland crew) at the boat ramp on Lake Hollingsworth around
7-7:15p and leave there about 7:30p for a brisk jaunt up S.florida/98 N. to Beef's. They usually hang out there for the bike night until about 8-8:15p or so and then go to Hooter's for some food and more good times. ]

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I may be.......... Gotta find a bike to ride unless I wanna nurse the 750 there. I could always ride the SV without the Can on it :lol

·
Registered
894 Posts
It is gonna FUCKING POUR! And I don't care. I'll be there with my damn raincoat on (and some rain protective gear on as well). See you all at the Sunoco at 6:45 in the p.m.!

·
Registered
894 Posts
You know... a guy wises up ONE time and bails on a bike night and he catches hell for the next 2 years! Well you can count on me, brother, I'll be there leading the pack! We still gonna do Kareoki afterwards?

·
Registered
894 Posts
1eye said:
Where at Tuesday.
Good question... any suggestions? I know people have complained about Hooters food so we can do Beef's again or where ever. Just post up!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
karoake ?

Nekkid Bobby said:
We still gonna do Kareoki afterwards?
Who said anything about KARAOKE ????????

I didn't sign on for providing humor on the mic....
I provide enough humor as it is when you see me on a bike!

·
...What speed limit sign?
244 Posts
No rain this time. I'd like to actually make it!

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I'll probably be caging it.... but I'll be there.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Well it's the big day so where do we want to go. Northside Hooters or Beef's? I vote Hooters! :)

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Same old deal.......ride to beef's then off to hooters we go to eat.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I'll take your bike there so you can be there in spirit.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So Naughty, did ya get a bike to ride tonite?

by the way, it's raining in Tampa.....

I think Nekkid Bobby has put a curse on this event with his doom & gloom forecasts of late :)

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Still searching......... DAMN YOU BOBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... At least I won't be the only one in a cage if it rains.

·
Check out BLUEKUSTOMS.COM
242 Posts
What time you guys heading to beefs? Or where are you guys meeting before beefs? what time, what time, what time I say

Last week I got hung up driving to pick up my new dirt bike. But I have no plans for tonight.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts