Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had some fun Yesterday.. it was great ridin with all of you. If you want to ride again I think I am going to meet up at 2 wheel tuesday and maybe we can do a downtown/ eastside run or if any body has any ideas? If you are up for it reply....

oh and how about those homo lights lol

·
Registered
504 Posts
Im down to ride today , Im off to work now though , looks like its going to rain soon , then again its 7am so.... Ill check this post when I get home later!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Yeppers, supposed to rain a lot today....we'll see....if its clear at 6:30 ish I will meet you at 2WT.

Also, there is a new place - Vivo on the east side sponsers a 2wt and they play stunt vids, and races on all the tv's all night. eff your eye. if anyone wanted to check it out.....

Cj

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yeah, it was a fun ride. Thanks for letting me tag along boys and girl. If I didn't piss anyone off maybe I can join you guys again.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Last I heard it supose to rain all day. If the weather holds out I will meet up with you guys at 2 wheel Tuesday. I dont know if I will be up for riding tonight or not, I havent decided yet

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
well lets see considering i havent gotten off work til uhh 1 in the mornin yesterday and looks like itll continue that way i guess ill be out til the weekend =( is anyone planning to go to the dragway for the stunt show.. i posted but no one likes me i guess... if so what days/times?? itd be cool if we could meet up and go down there as a group?? whats the dilly yo!??

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
ZX7R95 said:
OK, tonite I am clear and would love to meet up at 2WT at Culvers right?
Correctamundo

Cj

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Looks like the rain will be clear by 3pm today...not sure if I'll make it, but it should be a decent night.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Just took a look at the weather on weater.com and looks clear for the night...what were they talking about rain all day for its clear pretty much over the entire midwest

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Band practice was cancelled, and they don't have any openings to be filled tonight at work, so i'm in. CJ (or someone in the know) can you post a meet time and the intersection Culver's is at?

Tom.

·
Registered
605 Posts
culvers in a block south of capital on 124th st. Yeah CJ what time we meeting...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah..they sure do make your bike fast don't they?? :flipa :flamed[/QUOTE]

I thaught you knew! lol are you coming up 2night?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Alilalien said:
yeah..they sure do make your bike fast don't they?? :flipa :flamed
I thaught you knew! lol are you coming up 2night?[/QUOTE]

thinking about it...what time is everyone meeting at culvers??

·
Registered
130 Posts
What time @ culvers?

Vivo's sounds cool....que donde es?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
ZX7R95 said:
culvers in a block south of capital on 124th st. Yeah CJ what time we meeting...
I'm gonna be there at about 6:30....7:00 at the latest.

Cj

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
alright.. im not goin to work.. called in sick (which i am sick,not enuf too) however, i have to move all my crap tonite cuz im gettin kicked out soooooooo i just might be able to get out tonite someone call me and let me know cuz as of umm bout 5-6 ish i wont be on here for a long time so holla!! steph 414 708 8321 later gators!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
WIgixxer1000 said:
What time @ culvers?

Vivo's sounds cool....que donde es?
El restaurante es en el esquina de vanburen y ogden, creo que. Es al lado de Panera y el Pick N save. No sé exactamente las calles, pero, puedo andar alla sin problemas.

Sabes?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts