Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, me and Kaz wanna try to get a ride goin tonight, we were thinkin meet up at the big LCD at the fairgrounds at 8. Hope you guys can make it out.

·
My bike won't turn?!!??
216 Posts
I'll probably be there. I gotta get my bike serviced tomorrow. It'll be my last ride for a while. Soon as I get back from Sturgis, I'm moving back to Greenville.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Think I'm going to finally do "Two Wheel Tuesday" up at triangle cycles today. They leave right around 6:30 to 6:45 I've heard. Hope to see ya there.

·
Registered
791 Posts
i may be able to make it R1. ill repost up after i get back from where im giong.

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
dang wish I could make it. I have a stupid dinner party I have to go to that I forgot totally about. Not only that I have to work on my homework for my final ugghhhhhh. there is no real end in sight.

·
Registered
791 Posts
who was the kid that came to the Ale House with me and Sal last week/??

ill be there

·
Registered
791 Posts
well Fizzer, u were right about me being on my foot brake. So i just unplugged it to fix that problem.

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
8? that is late .not much sunlight left...

·
Registered
791 Posts
scuffedknees said:
my thoughts exactly. You'll be able to see the punk in my slow ass come out when the lights turn out.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hahah good call Kaz, we did the same ride last week and it turned out pretty good. Just called Casey and left him a message, he may be able to roll out too I dunno. See you guys at 8

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
scuffedknees said:
Either ditch the woman or fix the headlights.

I mean.... those are the only 2 reasons I can think of that caused that statement.

:D

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hey guys, sorry I didn't make the ride today. I did the two wheel tuesday ride today instead. Great ride. Some really fast guys and even better rodes. Think I'll try to make it again next Tuesday. Taking some back roads up to Burlington for the grand opening of the new hooters up there. Don't really care for hooters but should be a really good ride any way. If interested, meet up at triangle cycles by 6:15

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
SnookayDCC said:
well Fizzer, u were right about me being on my foot brake. So i just unplugged it to fix that problem.

heh I was wondering about that myself last week. I thought, at first, your light was blinking for safety reasons. Then I realized that there was no pattern to it, and thought maybe you just had a short or something.

·
Registered
791 Posts
sukemecuke said:
heh I was wondering about that myself last week. I thought, at first, your light was blinking for safety reasons. Then I realized that there was no pattern to it, and thought maybe you just had a short or something.

come on man when u see these types of things u MUST speak up. :bitchslap :beer

1 - 20 of 23 Posts