Sport Bikes banner
121 - 134 of 134 Posts

· Registered
348 Posts
76th and Good Hope at Direct Supply. I'm in the ghetto across from a garbage dump but they pay me the bling bling so it's all good:) Plus the company rocks! Casual work environment, free pop of about 15 varieties as well as orange/apple juice and very good filtered water. Tons of other great benefits as well.

· Premium Member
4,003 Posts
calculusballer said:
excuse me, what's pop? hehe That sounds cool, I have to pay for my SODA here, but I usually rock the awesome coffee :)
I guess that's how they say it down in Illinois...hey, Rob

I rock the soda here...Mt. Dew currently in hand

It's days like today that my job rocks. I've been working since 7am...at home...sitting in my LazyBoy recliner. I just finished what I've been working on, I guess it's time to get dressed (if work only knew that I've been here taking care of things while only wearing boxers)

· Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
holy crap... are we goin for a record here or what?? yeesh! i gotta find a job like u guys that sit around and play on the net all flippin day.. for right now i just work at nite so i can at home but still even so...
im the postin whore! i started it and now look :bongs

· Registered
147 Posts
Hey Jer u can pay me back if u got PAID!!!!! unless u need more gas that is? LOL

Always lookin' out

· 50cc's of Honda power!
769 Posts
you people suck!

· 50cc's of Honda power!
769 Posts
when I get my money baby
gotta get that big mercedes
believe me, when you see me
its gone be filled up with ladies

· Registered
348 Posts
hahah I love the sig- "the matchmaker"

aka

"Ladies! Come sit on Brian/Rob/Whoever's birthday it is bike and take a picture with them / get a ride."

· Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
one of these days silver.. usually during the week sucks for me..esp since they just let 3 ppl go so i gotta stay until all the shit gets done which has been later and later everyday becuz ppl are idiots there and dont know what theyre doing so umm yeah i dunno maybe fri nite? it looks like its gonna be shitty out for the weekend so ill just go to chi town in place of riding... poopy!

121 - 134 of 134 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.