· Registered
1,508 Posts
Captal said:
S&S, I could watch your avatar forever
I do that to entrance you..... *muahahaa*

· Registered
1,508 Posts
Hmmm, I have two jobs!

By day: I work as an office bitch at Milwaukee Electric Tool in the Engineering Department.

By night: I am a make-up artist for Clinique at all the malls in the Milwaukee area.....only work special events and shit, so I don't really work all that much.

· Registered
1,508 Posts
I am over paid and underworked, so I never complain about work.

I heart my job.

· Registered
1,508 Posts
WaynesNside said:
I work at a place that used to make breast implants.
He was in Research and Development - he used to just grope different ones all day to test the "real-a-bility" factor.

Cj

· Registered
1,508 Posts
Nope, not sarcastic...I really get paid a ton of money to do recockulas things all day.

I don't think we are hiring any more office bitches currently. Sorry Dave.

· Registered
1,508 Posts
davisa said:
damn looks like im still lisas boy toy for awhile then.

sucks to be me.
You better at least do dishes and shit while she is away slaving to bring home the bacon.....

Cj

· Registered
1,508 Posts
davisa said:
we've been together over 10 years. i must be doing something right.
You must not give her any reasons to brush her teeth for an hour....if you know what I mean..... ::wink wink back::

· Registered
1,508 Posts
Dude, its fucking weird that everyone is just sitting at home on the net.....I was thinking earlier..."man, i can't believe no one called me to go out..." then I get on here, and BAM....everyones here.

LOL

· Registered
1,508 Posts
Moses said:
I'll probably remember this for the rest of my life...dreading every time a woman goes to brush her teeth

[Moses pulls out stop watch]
LMAO....shit....I gave away our secrets!

It does take me a while to get ready for bed, cuz I gotta wash my face, brush my teeth, Floss, put on about 5 different creams and moisturizers, take out my contacts, etc....but it should never take an hour....heheehe....

· Registered
1,508 Posts
jspecracer said:
Sorry CJ. i was out riding all by myself for about two hours. Didnt even see to many people out either. was a perfect night. I figured you were doing something since you didnt call and check up on me as usual. :D
BAH - I forgot about you.....keep thinking you are in Micky land...you shall expect to be harrassed by me from here on out.

Oh wells, I finally got dishes washed and Laundry done.... w00t w00t

· Registered
1,508 Posts
davisa said:
i woulda brought my lappy and we could have lap danced for each other.
Wow, that was a weird proposition

· Registered
1,508 Posts
<-------- High maintnance!

· Registered
1,508 Posts
Well, at least we look dedicated to SBN with all the posts we have now...shit I am a club racer bitches!

· Registered
1,508 Posts
davisa said:
but low on the spelling bee score
you shoulda seen how many times I retyped that shit and thats what I came up with!!!!!!

LMAO

· Registered
1,508 Posts
Moses said:
0wn3d

...and such a potty mouth!
Eff yoo.......I thought we already established I cuss a lot....arg

I wonder if there is a class I can take that helps me cut down...hmmm...

I should get a jar and put a quarter in it every time I cuss. Hmmm..how about a penny.........

· Registered
1,508 Posts
Moses said:
Have either of you noticed how many other people are viewing this thread? We've got our own peep show going on here.
Ooh....look at me look at me!

Neh, I know like three of them are away (or so says AIM) right now.

· Registered
1,508 Posts
davisa said:
when i win the lotto, ima buy a big ass warehouse, turn it into lofts, and well all live there as one big happy family. then ill pimp you all out to make more cash to buy more warehouses and ill keep going until i pimp everyone and buy the world!

[/evil laugh]
Sweet, I have always wanted a loft - AND i can get laid. :bananafu:

· Registered
1,508 Posts
davisa said:
heres news: youre FEMALE. you can always get laid.
I suppose thats true, I mean, the meth addict with 4" bruises on his arms that hit on me on Saturday mos def woulda liked to take me home, but, I think I chose wisely when I told him my Cousin's roomate was my boyfriend.

So I guess its my fault for being selective huh.

· Registered
1,508 Posts
Well kiddies........I'm outtie.

I'ma go finish cleaning my house and go to bed....we all know how long that'll take me....prolly won't make it to bed until tomorrow night.

Cj

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.