Sport Bikes banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Premium Member
4,003 Posts
I'm not riding tonight either. I'm sitting out in my garage right now grilling up some BBQ chicken with a rum and coke in one hand and my laptop on the table next to me...gotta love wireless connectivity.

· Premium Member
4,003 Posts
SilverBlade954 said:
So I see alot of you work late. What does everyone do for work?
I'm an underpaid, overworked Network Administrator.

But today I was more like the guy that everyone took their frustrations out on and bitched at. Hence the reason why I'm sitting outside right now drinking :alky

· Premium Member
4,003 Posts
SilverBlade954 said:
Thats right let the 'Captain' ease your pain!
I'm drinking the good stuff tonight...Bacardi Limon

I'm on my fourth...still sitting outside...damn it's beautiful out tonight...no mosquitos at all!

· Premium Member
4,003 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
You better at least do dishes and shit while she is away slaving to bring home the bacon.....

Cj
Nope, he doesn't do sh*t...besides sleep all day on the floor....kekekekeke

· Premium Member
4,003 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
You must not give her any reasons to brush her teeth for an hour....if you know what I mean..... ::wink wink back::
I'll probably remember this for the rest of my life...dreading every time a woman goes to brush her teeth

[Moses pulls out stop watch]

· Premium Member
4,003 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
Dude, its fucking weird that everyone is just sitting at home on the net.....I was thinking earlier..."man, i can't believe no one called me to go out..." then I get on here, and BAM....everyones here.

LOL
If I would have known, I would have invited you and everyone else to chill over at my place...I'm still sitting outside...it's so damn nice out!

I've got about 1 hour of battery life left in my laptop battery...plenty of post whoring time.

· Premium Member
4,003 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
LMAO....shit....I gave away our secrets!

It does take me a while to get ready for bed, cuz I gotta wash my face, brush my teeth, Floss, put on about 5 different creams and moisturizers, take out my contacts, etc....but it should never take an hour....heheehe....
Damn, most nights I put on shorts and a t-shirt and fall face first into my pillows because I'm so tired...usually asleep in under 30 seconds.

Hows that for prep-for-bed time?

· Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Dave, it's times like this I really want to get off my ass and setup a server for us to use as ftp space and IRC...one of these days

· Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Have either of you noticed how many other people are viewing this thread? We've got our own peep show going on here.

· Premium Member
4,003 Posts
davisa said:
i got about 45KB up and thats kinda slow youre slower than that right?
I think I told you I've got 768KB up yesterday...it's either 512 or 768...I'd have to check

I just checked my d/l speed at cnet...1039.2

· Premium Member
4,003 Posts
davisa said:
when can you edit your title?
I've been wondering the same thing...I check my User CP and Edit Profile once or twice a day hoping that the feature has been added or I'm finally at that level

· Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Wow, we have just totally bastardized this thread

I'm riding tomorrow and according to weather.com it's supposed to be a chilly 63 degrees and mostly cloudy at 8pm tomorrow night.

· Premium Member
4,003 Posts
davisa said:
heres news: youre FEMALE. you can always get laid.
You beat me too it...I was looking for something whitty to say...

CJ, you know where I live...you can come over any time you like...LOL

· Premium Member
4,003 Posts
ibjames said:
users viewing this thread:
ibjames, Artistimo, FZ1 Matt, Moses, mr_druid, mykrowsy, sexNstillettos, Silver350, WaynesNside

late night crowd..
...and davisa...ninja mode

...yeah, we're the night and day crew

· Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Matt, that was a good one...I'm still laughing

However, a good thing must always come to an end. I'm down to 11 minutes battery life left and 2 friends just called to say they were stopping over.

Good night, all...talk to you tomorrow and I'll see everyone tomorrow night!

· Premium Member
4,003 Posts
calculusballer said:
excuse me, what's pop? hehe That sounds cool, I have to pay for my SODA here, but I usually rock the awesome coffee :)
I guess that's how they say it down in Illinois...hey, Rob

I rock the soda here...Mt. Dew currently in hand

It's days like today that my job rocks. I've been working since 7am...at home...sitting in my LazyBoy recliner. I just finished what I've been working on, I guess it's time to get dressed (if work only knew that I've been here taking care of things while only wearing boxers)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.