Sport Bikes banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey for right now where i am its lookin pretty nice outside and i checked the weather and it says scattered showers...which pretty much means that it wont... is anyone gonna go out today or you guys savin it for wednesday?? either way i work til about 10 so i can meet up with you guys afterwards let me know where you're goin after bfs for sure tho ill come out =)

· Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
i started this shit gettin all confused thinking tues was monday and posted it for the next two days and now its wed and im so frickin lost... damn weekend screwed me up! what the hell is going on here?? for goodness sake..i put up one thing and 95 replies thats just frickin nuts! and talkin about jibberish too i think we covered about 10 different topics..hmmm..
didnt get outta work til 1130 good lord! they let go of 3 people so that we could stay there later.. does that make any sense? but back to the work thing... i loooooooove my job! and i get paid big loot for doing ehh not a lot so i cant complain if only i was full time id rule the world! wow dave you got it made!
so yeah im counting on comin up tomorrow but i for sure wont make it to BFS in time so someone pweeeeeease call or text me and let me know where ur at ill be gettin out around ehh 1030-11 ill meet up thats IF you arent slackers and go home early ::boo!!::

· Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
nah.. come here jer.. lemme tell ya a joke... "what did the five fingers say to the face?.. he replies, "what?"... "SMACK BITCH!!" that was cold bloooooooooded! im rick james bitch! king kong aint got shit on me! *evil laugh*

· Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
yeah seriously beaten it bloody to the last pulp... these guys are too frickin funny.. yeah i would be i highly doubt ill make it out today cuz im workin late and with the slight confusion of me gettin my days mixed up i thought tues was monday and wed was tues and then i realized it was a day ahead an i was a day behind...then look what happened..people being bored and silly SLAM!

· Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
it looks like itll be fine tonite just a lil showers during the day and clear at night might be a lil cool only 60 so dress a lil warmer guys...im workin a lil later but ill be sure to call ya and meet up with ya =)

· Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
holy crap... are we goin for a record here or what?? yeesh! i gotta find a job like u guys that sit around and play on the net all flippin day.. for right now i just work at nite so i can at home but still even so...
im the postin whore! i started it and now look :bongs

· Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
one of these days silver.. usually during the week sucks for me..esp since they just let 3 ppl go so i gotta stay until all the shit gets done which has been later and later everyday becuz ppl are idiots there and dont know what theyre doing so umm yeah i dunno maybe fri nite? it looks like its gonna be shitty out for the weekend so ill just go to chi town in place of riding... poopy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.