Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey for right now where i am its lookin pretty nice outside and i checked the weather and it says scattered showers...which pretty much means that it wont... is anyone gonna go out today or you guys savin it for wednesday?? either way i work til about 10 so i can meet up with you guys afterwards let me know where you're goin after bfs for sure tho ill come out =)

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'll be out Wednesday if there's no rain, but probably not tonight.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
The Cheat! The Cheat!

·
Registered
444 Posts
wont be riding tonite, hopefully tomorrow tho.. and the CHEAT is GROUNDED!

·
Registered
348 Posts
The yellow dude in my avatar is The Cheat.

That shot is from the new email as of yesterday:) It was Cheatday!

S&S, I could watch your avatar forever

·
Paint Sniffer
180 Posts
I work around the clock as a stunt cock. Ok, so I paint bikes...

I'll be there tomorrow, rain or shine. BFS at the usual time or are things different now? It's been so long...:p

·
Registered
348 Posts
As far as I'm told it's at the park and ride (or what used to be the park and ride) by Sears. I love the work you did on Scott's bike by the way... drool...

Oh, and I'm a project manager of software projects- I get to make sure things run smoothly and plan projects, run meetings, etc. I love my job! I get to do a lot of communications stuff and talk to lots of people all day long.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'll be there fo sho Wednesday. Got some $ that was owed to me... I'll have my own money for gas!!!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Captal said:
S&S, I could watch your avatar forever
I do that to entrance you..... *muahahaa*

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Hmmm, I have two jobs!

By day: I work as an office bitch at Milwaukee Electric Tool in the Engineering Department.

By night: I am a make-up artist for Clinique at all the malls in the Milwaukee area.....only work special events and shit, so I don't really work all that much.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
I'm not riding tonight either. I'm sitting out in my garage right now grilling up some BBQ chicken with a rum and coke in one hand and my laptop on the table next to me...gotta love wireless connectivity.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
SilverBlade954 said:
So I see alot of you work late. What does everyone do for work?
I'm an underpaid, overworked Network Administrator.

But today I was more like the guy that everyone took their frustrations out on and bitched at. Hence the reason why I'm sitting outside right now drinking :alky

1 - 20 of 134 Posts