Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man,

with so many saying you should start small im trying to find a freaking Ninja 500 but used not new and its like pulling teeth to find one of these things down here in south florida.

Any other good start bikes that are readily available used anyone can suggest?

·
I rock
1,664 Posts
ZX6"E" not the "R" or Katana 600,SV650...they are good 600 bikes...not as fast as a Gixxer600 or a ZX6R....I think starting with a 500 SUCKS...besides the Ninja 500 is BUTT ugly...

·
Registered
924 Posts
EX 500
You try cycle trader

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
That's a good starter bike Chiny. Why didn't I think of that?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
ALF/USA said:
ZX6"E" not the "R" or Katana 600,SV650...they are good 600 bikes...not as fast as a Gixxer600 or a ZX6R....I think starting with a 500 SUCKS...besides the Ninja 500 is BUTT ugly...
It grows on you after awhile. Learning on a 500 taught me throttle and brake control much easier than had I learned it on my F3. Different people will learn differently, of course. The F3 is pretty tame for a 600 because the power is up high - but still too tempting for a speed freak. I'd recommend it to Wild Style cuz I know him a bit from exchanging e-mails/PMs, and I think he'll be cool on it, but some people should start on a 500 or less.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
I'm glad I started on my Ninja 250, wouldn't have changed that for anything in the world.

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
Chinygyal said:
I'm glad I started on my Ninja 250, wouldn't have changed that for anything in the world.

:confused: But you did change it! :bitchslap

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
Check the F3 Taod is selling it in mint shape and a great price too. Great bike to start on they are durable and are forgiving and most of all it a

HONDA

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Chinygyal said:
Wouldn't have changed that FACT that I started small :bitchslap

You are small... remember they called you a midget???? :banana

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im waiting on my check to come if he has it by that time then my cheeks will be on that seat in no time.

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
Wild Style said:
im waiting on my check to come if he has it by that time then my cheeks will be on that seat in no time.
you would not regret it. I love the F3's they are great bikes and after you learn you can spice it up with a few mods and it will go go go!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DreadJockey1 said:
EX 500
You try cycle trader
Yeah I check but not consistantly.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey Foto did you ever leave dade? I heard down town miami is looking right these days. I want to go check that area out.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts