Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If yall are wondering why so many people have came on here in the last 24 hrs and starting causing trouble trying to get banned, Its because of georgia sportbike There is a guy on there named marsolis or something like that. He told them all about this site and now they all are coming here trying to cause trouble. They even have a bet going on how many of their members can get banned everyday, and then register again under a new name and get banned again. If you dont belive me, just go to the site and look in the boneyard forum, and go to topic "this is the funniest thing on the net" its all in that thread. All the members are in on this. I think you should all go there and do the same thing. I have been lurking here for a while, but never registered, I just liked to read the info on here to learn all I can about bikes. Georgia sportbike thinks they are the best around and like to dog out other sites. A little payback ought to put an end to their bullcrap they like to pull on everyone.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
We don't need to play the game they are we are better than they are. We are also more mature then they. It has to be hard for them to not be liked by anyone that they have nothing else to do other than cause problems.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are still on gsb talking about it now. They are all discussing what name they are here under and whta they are saying. Several of them said there ip was banned now, but they just got a new one. Yall really should read it.

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
It is really is a sad thing to have nothing better to do with your time than play kid's games. The real scary thought is that some of these jerk-offs are behind the bars of bikes with 150+ hp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
YammyR1 said:
It is really is a sad thing to have nothing better to do with your time than play kid's games. The real scary thought is that some of these jerk-offs are behind the bars of bikes with 150+ hp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well if youread how they talk about their bikes over their, then they all say they have race bikes with 200 hp, and they are all professional racers. They must be the best in the world. LOL

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Nick17 said:
If yall are wondering why so many people have came on here in the last 24 hrs and starting causing trouble trying to get banned, Its because of georgia sportbike There is a guy on there named marsolis or something like that. He told them all about this site and now they all are coming here trying to cause trouble.
Gee, what a surprise! Like I said before, we're just all too stupid to figure it out!
:popcorn

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
jim schmidt said:
I'm glad Marsiolis was able to find a place with people like him. There is someplace on the internet for everyone.

+1

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Sounds to me like SOMEONE is trying to start shit....where the fuck is my TROLL SPRAY Nick17 ....it sounds to me like YOU are the one starting the shit.....why not let it go, who gives a shit what some assbag ******** in Ga are saying about us. We dont have to see it and frankly im sure most of us here are MATURE enough to let it go. Screw it i dont care what they say, i'll still sleep like an baby tonight, how bout the rest of you guys??

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
I think we uncovered a TROLL in Nick...what do you guys think?? hmmmm why would someone become an instigator in an argument where he had no roots. ?? he has no real ties here why sweat it if they talk shit.....go start shit somewhere else dude!! Tell Sgt we said "Helwllo"

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
Do they all have poor ass spelling habits over there as well?
No shit, dude was proud of his "grammerical" errors in more than one post. Fuckin' porky pig ********.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Reckless01 said:
Sounds to me like SOMEONE is trying to start shit....where the fuck is my TROLL SPRAY Nick17 ....it sounds to me like YOU are the one starting the shit.....why not let it go, who gives a shit what some assbag ******** in Ga are saying about us. We dont have to see it and frankly im sure most of us here are MATURE enough to let it go. Screw it i dont care what they say, i'll still sleep like an baby tonight, how bout the rest of you guys??
Yep!! :beer

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
jim schmidt said:
Leave him alone. He's not the perp. Just the messenger.

THEN TELL ME WHY HE WOULD COME HERE TO TELL US? IS IT LIKE A KID IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL? "OOOOOOH RICK SAID YOU WERE A PUSSY JAKE" THEN 5 MIN LATER "RICK, JAKE SAID YOU WERE A ***" THEN WATCH THE FIGHT....SOUNDS LOGICAL TO ME :rolleyes

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
KoLRaNcH said:
Hey nick, tell your red neck friends on that site to get a life. :)
Their not my friends, I just saw what was going on here, and researched the IP's to see where it was from, and then traced their name to that site.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Nick17 said:
Their not my friends, I just saw what was going on here, and researched the IP's to see where it was from, and then traced their name to that site.

And you just so happen to be from GA, and only have 6 posts ALL of which are starting trouble. Sure buddy i got some ocean front property for ya :eek:nfloor Do us all a favor, go read some things on this board, become a contributing member of this site and MAYBE you will gain peoples trust and respect. Dont come out of the box with some bullshit expecting people to believe you. I....well I dont! i think you are Marsolia or one of his croneys trying to start a flamewar between messageboards. I think that useless threads like this one should be deleted!! Oh yea...BTW tell me how you got the I/P's and then give us the #'s and we'll see if you are telling the truth.....fair enough right?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts